Of course, with many fans disappointed by the story decisions that ultimately unfolded in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, some can't help but wonder what Colin Trevorrow had planned for the ninth chapter of the saga and YouTuber Robert Meyer Burnett posted a video with alleged details on the original story beats for the film before Abrams retooled it. When it opens, both Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge lands will be fully operational. Otherwise, what's the point? Among the significant differences with J. The Abrams' "The Rise of Skywalker" was in the Trevorrow and Connolly version, Kelly Marie TranRose Tico has a much bigger role and spends a good part of the movie.
Another foreign poster: The Star Wars franchise is now taking a break to figure out where to go next, though there is a Obi-Wan Kenobi spinoff series in the works with Ewan McGregor which may go to Disney+. For example, the entire story of Episode 9 was doing the rounds three months before The Rise of Skywalker arrived in theaters, and key story details on the game Jedi: Fallen Order leaked nearly a year before release.More news: Wendy Williams Issues Apology & Reveals Donation Plans Following Cleft Palate Comments
- Rey's parents confirmed as "nobodies" as intended by The Last Jedi, although there would apparently be a reveal that they had been killed by Kylo Ren under Snoke's orders.
Well, now thanks to leaks of his original script, we know what Trevorrow's film might have been. It's rather a lot grimier this time round because of the First Order, however Finn will get a extra full arc. If you're wondering where Anakin is, it seems Ren would have dropped his Vader-worship by this point in the film, throwing his helmet over a cliff and claiming the old Sith Lord betrayed the dark side by letting love weaken him in the end.More news: Work starts on Samsung Galaxy A51 5G, understand full news
After all, The Rise of Skywalker has a green splat on Rotten Tomatoes, with just 53 per cent positive reviews - a far cry from The Last Jedi's 91 per cent. There's also no suggestion that Rey is a Palpatine, which was one of Episode 9's most divisive choices.
Meanwhile, Rey spends the movie training with Force Ghost Luke (who's awfully chatty for a dead guy) and trying to grapple with whether she's worthy of being a Jedi, or if the Jedi should even be a thing anymore. Whether you liked that movie or not, I thought The Rise of Skywalker spent so much time backing away from it that it never found time to tell a compelling story. It directs his apprentice to find Palpatine's sith master or teacher, a guy named Tor Valum, in the event of Palpatine's death.More news: Australia's bushfire smoke will do a full lap of the earth
Rose is described as being a "key character" in Duel of the Fates. Luke too, as a Force ghost, attempts to sway his nephew away from his awful path. Instead, the alternate version is titled Duel of the Fates (a nod to the John Williams' track used in The Phantom Menace) and the plot is the chalk to Abrams' cheese. And Chewie even pilots an X-Wing.
- Legend Steve Gleason receives Congressional Gold Medal
- Premier League clubs braced for Africa Cup of Nations disruption
- After suffering concussion, Rishabh Pant to not travel with squad to Rajkot
- Microsoft’s upgraded Edge browser vs. Google Chrome: The results might surprise you
- 24-race season on the cards if Saudi Arabia joins F1 calender
- Philadelphia Flyers goalie Carter Hart out 2-3 weeks with abdominal strain
- New Crisis on Infinite Earths Pics Feature Some Surprises
- Springboks receive Laureus nomination for Team of the Year
- Malaysia Airlines stops taking deliveries of Boeing MAX 737 jets
- Zion (knee) expected to debut on January 22