The phone with model number "SHARK KLE-A0" has been certified by a Chinese certification website MIIT which reveals that the successor to Black Shark 2 will come with 16GB of RAM. The Certification couldn't reveal much about the upcoming smartphone but showed it will be featuring 5G support. But, as per a report in GSMArena that's based on a tweet by a "technophile" Sudhanshu, a phone with 16GB RAM may launch soon, and it is the gaming device Black Shark 3. This would make this device as the world's first phone to have such a large RAM. That will sure be overkill if it becomes a reality.
Have you ever thought that you such a phone in which you need 16 GB of RAM. We also expect a 4G cheaper model.More news: Trump administration reaches 100-mile mark for border wall
Unfortunately, we don't know as to when Xiaomi is going to launch the Black Shark 3 smartphone, but if forced to conjecture, I'd say we'll see the smartphone coming to the market in the month of March this year.
Xiaomi's smart phone series Black Shark is preparing to impress users with its new member.More news: Reina seals Premier League return with Villa
To recall, Black Shark 2 sports a 6.39 inch FHD+ AMOLED display. Indeed RAM storage just means app is not the same. The device had a dual rear setup comprising of 48MP Sony IMX 586 primary sensor paired with a 12MP secondary sensor.
There was a 4000mAh battery powering the Black Shark2 Pro and also came with the support for 27W fast charging technology. Also, the cameras would also be upgraded to the latest trends, i.e. may be a 64MP Sony IMX 686 sensor or 108MP Samsung sensor.More news: Leafs lose Rielly to broken foot, Sandin recalled from Marlies
- Australia fires ‘long way from over’ but rain brings relief
- Barack Obama, Florence Pugh & More React to 2020 Oscars Nominations
- Future Posts PDA Pool Pic with Lori Harvey, Definitely Dating
- River to crest below flood stage this evening
- College Football Playoff National Championship Uniform History
- Clarice Starling Series Lands at CBS With Big Commitment
- Selena Gomez defends ex's wife against social media trolls
- Keir Starmer to take 'personal responsibility' for ridding Labour of anti-Semitism
- The Best Reactions to Monday’s Oscar Nominations
- Pope Francis repeats support for celibacy after Benedict outburst