Oscar Isaac plays Poe Dameron, pilot for The Resistance. The Rise of Skywalker reunites them for one last hurrah. Their relationship represents a different view of masculinity where they can be open and honest about how they feel while still being courageous warriors.More news: Pa. hockey team pelted by more than 45000 stuffed animals
"And in the case of the LGBTQ community, it was important to me that people who go to see this movie feel that they're being represented in the film", Abrams said. In the same interview, director J.J. Abrams hinted that there might be an LGBTQ representation in The Rise of Skywalker. It's a bit heartbreaking because we're now seeing the press tour kick up for the movie without Carrie Fisher for the second time, and it's going to be hard to watch as we say goodbye to these new characters, as well as Leia Organa.
"I get to join my friends this time and you really get to see the interaction with the three", Isaac said.More news: "Sentiment Across Country": Congress On Rahul Bajaj's Remark
That seems pretty definitive, with J.J. making it clear that he wasn't paying lip service and he didn't misspeak.
Star Wars Battlefront II: Celebration Edition is stated to release tomorrow, December 5.More news: Top House Democrat wants Mueller findings in impeachment articles against Trump
Rise of Skywalker content will begin to arrive in Battlefront II beginning on 17th December, and this new Celebration Edition will include all RoS items, as well as the complete collection of customisation content that can be purchased in the base game. "I'm so proud to be in it, and I can't wait for you to see it".
- Study links dye and straighteners to breast cancer risk
- World leaders caught on tape, apparently mocking US President Donald Trump
- Katy Perry Showcases Her "Cozy Little Christmas" in New Music Video
- 'Energised' Greta Thunberg arrives in Lisbon ahead of COP 25 climate summit
- Brazil's Bolsonaro asks Trump to be more understanding on tariffs
- China, Russia launch massive joint gas pipeline
- Zinedine Zidane insistent on bringing Manchester United star to Real Madrid
- Qualcomm's New Fingerprint Sensor Lets You Scan Two Fingers at a Time
- Trump Administration Quietly Releases Lebanon Military Aid
- Prosecutors: More Charges Possible In Case Of Giuliani Associates Parnas, Fruman