The Vikings started out strong, leading the Seahawks by a touchdown, 17-10, at half-time after the offense got within field goal range with around a minute left in the half and went ahead by a touchdown.
Because they sure look to have everything necessary to win when things get really serious starting next month. Long considered one of the top minds in the game when it comes to defensive backs, and a guy who turned Rhodes into a Pro Bowl player, the Vikings simply don't have answers in the secondary this season.
Flowers' fourth-quarter interception of Kirk Cousins was his second pick in as many games and third this season to lead the team. RB Rashaad Penny was effective as both a runner and receiver out of the backfield, with 15 carries for 74 yards and one touchdown plus four catches for 33 yards and one touchdown.More news: Patriots waive kicker Kai Forbath, claim defensive tackle Albert Huggins
If there ever was a game that encapsulated the experience of being a Vikings fan, it was Monday Night's game in Seattle.
Linebacker Ben Gedeon's third Vikings season ended Monday when he was placed on injured reserve. He finished the game with three tackles, one tackle for loss, and a QB hit. "They said six weeks, I came back in three".
While there's value in doing things that the other team might not expect, at some point, you're going to have to just do what you do well better than the other team. The Minnesota running back also said that he could have re-entered the game against the Seahawks, but he was kept out for precautionary reasons.More news: Joe Biden says he doesn't need Obama's endorsement
CenturyLink Field remains a House of Horrors for the Minnesota Vikings. The fumble gave Seattle a key possession in the second half of a close game. But the reality is that they need to win out to ensure a playoff spot.
This means the Viking are likely to make the playoffs as the sixth and final wild card seed in the NFC, unless they collapse or the Packers fall apart and hand them the division title.
The Green Bay Packers have separated from the Minnesota Vikings in a big week atop the NFC North. "They're with us on everything and they're going along with it".More news: Khloe Kardashian Confused by Caitlyn Jenner's 'Have not Talked' Declare
- Pixel 4 Getting December's Android Update Next Week, Here are the Fixes
- Google, YouTube Ban at Least 300 Trump Ads for Violating Companies' Policies
- Federal Bureau of Investigation warning to smart TV users
- Apple announces its best iOS apps and games of 2019
- Real Housewives' Porsha Williams Engaged AGAIN with Dennis McKinley
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 865 and 765
- Spotify's top artists of the decade
- Former congressman Joe Sestak ends 2020 presidential bid
- How to get £280 off an iPhone X today
- US facing possible french fry shortage due to weak potato harvest