There are also rumours of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855-powered Galaxy A91. Among the upcoming Galaxy A-lineup phones, the Galaxy A91 is expected to arrive with flagship specs and still carry an affordable price tag like the Samsung Galaxy A90 5G. It is also rumoured that the Galaxy A91 would debut in some markets as the Galaxy S10 Lite.
It is already known that Samsung is working on the next-generation smartphones in the Galaxy A 2020 series.More news: Google, YouTube Ban at Least 300 Trump Ads for Violating Companies' Policies
That said, as the commercial suggests, we're talking about an A series devices; thus no Note 10 new variant.
From what we've seen so far, the new 2020 models will end with "1" in the model name.More news: On World AIDS Day, Trump Vows To End Epidemic In 10 Years
Weve been hearing about the Samsung Galaxy A91 since August. However, the back pane shows the square-shaped camera module that is slightly wider than what has been presumed on the Galaxy S11. The initial leak is essentially an ad poster written in Vietnamese; it features the alleged Galaxy A smartphone sporting what appears to an all-screen display with a punch hole selfie camera right positioned right at the middle of its forehead.
There are interestingly two different sets of renders suggesting the Galaxy A91. One shows the phone with triple rear cameras whereas quad cameras can be seen in other images. There could be a periscope lens. However, a 3.5mm headphone jack seems to be missing.More news: Delph and Coleman ruled out for Everton against Liverpool
- US facing possible french fry shortage due to weak potato harvest
- How to get £280 off an iPhone X today
- Joe Biden says he doesn't need Obama's endorsement
- Patriots waive kicker Kai Forbath, claim defensive tackle Albert Huggins
- Panthers fire head coach Ron Rivera, announce staff changes
- Federal Bureau of Investigation warning to smart TV users
- Apple announces its best iOS apps and games of 2019
- Spotify's top artists of the decade
- Thoughts, takeaways from Oklahoma-Oklahoma State (live blog)
- Jason Garrett will coach in National Football League subsequent yr, Jones says