Group B will be hosted by Colombia and is headlined by holders Brazil, alongside Venezuela, Ecuador and Peru and second invited participants Qatar. Argentina, despite not winning the trophy since 1993, could equal that total this summer.
It will also be the stadium where the opening match of the tournament will take place.
"Our boys haven't really had the experience of playing in South America".More news: Himesh Reshammiya Replaces #MeToo Accused Anu Malik On Indian Idol 11
Eight teams will qualify for the quarter-finals with the final to place on 12 July in Barranquilla, Colombia.
The 2020 tournament will also see a change in format.
The Socceroos - competing as a specially invited guest nation, along with Qatar - will play their first match against Uruguay on June 13.
General view of the completed draw on the big screen.More news: Jeetan Patel appointed England's spin bowling consultant
Argentina last won the Copa America in 1993 and the nation is desperate to finally get their hands on the trophy once again.
So Argentina is placed in Group A alongside & (as invitee).
The top four from each group will proceed to the knockout stages.
Qatar, meanwhile, who finished bottom of their group at this year's Copa America to exit in the first round, will open their tournament against Peru on June 14.More news: Jaguar F-Type gets new style, fewer models
"The Copa America is the oldest global football competition in the world and we are honoured to have received an invitation to compete", said Socceroos coach Graham Arnold.
- China wants tariff rollback for phase 1 trade deal
- TikTok accused of gathering private user data and sending it to China
- Amazon Launches First Battery-powered Portable Echo Speaker
- Halo: Reach is Now Available on the PC
- Vodafone offers AWS "edge computing" to business customers
- Spider-Man 2 to release in 2021
- Russian-Turkish relations are no alternative to ties with North Atlantic Treaty Organisation , says Erdogan
- Cardi B Addresses Offset's Alleged DM, Says He Was Hacked
- Barr 'disagrees' with DOJ watchdog report that says Russian Federation probe was justified
- Root's epic 226 gives England 101-run lead over New Zealand