While the 38-year-old actress didn't mention the split directly, several of her followers interpreted that she was referring to her breakup and in a way this was her breaking her silence.
"It's hard to watch people change right in front you", the quote says. "However it's even tougher remembering who they was", learn the quote that Chrishell shared, which was written by writer Nishan Panwar. While the soap opera/Netflix star didn't name-drop her now estranged husband, Chrishell certainly seemed to be calling Justin out, given the timing! "Stay strong pretty girl", wrote Canadian TV presenter Keltie Knight. "One other co-star of Chrishell's, Heather Rae Younger from Netflix's Promoting Sundown sequence, commented, "♥♥♥Pondering of you candy lady". Actress Alicia Minshew added, "Sending you love candies".More news: Hodgson tells Zaha to honour Palace contract
The actor shocked many - maybe even Chrishell - when he filed for divorce last month, particularly because there appeared to be no sign of trouble in their two-year marriage. His filing came just eight days after the former couple attended a Hollywood Reporter-sponsored pre-Golden Globes party together.
Chrishell simply filed her response to Justin's divorce petition and, in line with the docs - obtained by TMZ - she's itemizing their date of separation as November 22, 2019 ... actually the day Justin ran to courtroom and filed his petition. While amicable splits are always a possibility, Justin reportedly requested not to pay Chrishell spousal support and also doesn't want to share the burden of her lawyer's fees amid this divorce, according to TMZ. They have no children together.More news: How to get £280 off an iPhone X today
"In many ways, they're somewhat fundamentally incompatible", the source added. As for their differences, the source detailed, "Chrishell is really ready to just settle down and be a wife and stay-at-home mom and was hoping to start a family relatively soon".More news: First Woman Pilot Of Navy
- U.S. House Votes to Sanction Chinese Officials for Rights Abuses
- Mark Zuckerberg won't share details of his secret dinner with Trump
- Vikings RB exits with shoulder injury vs. Seahawks
- On World AIDS Day, Trump Vows To End Epidemic In 10 Years
- Google Photos introduces individual photo sharing and comments
- European Union mission tells Malta PM to quit immediately over Caruana Galizia case
- Apple announces its best iOS apps and games of 2019
- US facing possible french fry shortage due to weak potato harvest
- Real Housewives' Porsha Williams Engaged AGAIN with Dennis McKinley
- Canucks clobber Oilers in big divisional match-up