"There is no drama and those players will always be desired by other teams".
"We are pleased to have him with us still and I am very much counting on us having him still", Hodgson told reporters.
"I don't see quite where the massive drama is in that, personally". I don't go out and make bold statements to say we will never get another bid for Wilf Zaha, which the club will have to take into consideration.More news: How to get £280 off an iPhone X today
"Fortunately, we have been able to bat those requests away".
And for the second game in a row, Jeffrey Schlupp came off the bench to score for Palace, with the former Leicester City man netting the only goal of the game after a fine solo run from full-back.More news: Vikings RB exits with shoulder injury vs. Seahawks
Hodgson said, "He had a scan today".
Mamadou Sakho was sent off early in the game for the Eaglesafter a challenge on Bournemouth's Adam Smith, but they held firm defensively against increasing pressure from the Cherries. "He played a full game for the U23s and played a significant period in the second half on Saturday". We hope it's not a ligament issue. "We hope it's a kick".
After going without a goal in his first 13 video games of the season, Zaha now has two in two and Palace's talisman appears to be like to be again to his easiest after a summer season transfer to Arsenal failed to occur.More news: Jason Garrett will coach in National Football League subsequent yr, Jones says
FREE TO PLAY: Don't miss your likelihood to land the £250,000 jackpot for the fifth time this yr.
- Thoughts, takeaways from Oklahoma-Oklahoma State (live blog)
- US facing possible french fry shortage due to weak potato harvest
- Google Photos introduces individual photo sharing and comments
- Samsung Galaxy A 2020 Series Coming on December 12th
- Google, YouTube Ban at Least 300 Trump Ads for Violating Companies' Policies
- First Woman Pilot Of Navy
- Apple announces its best iOS apps and games of 2019
- On World AIDS Day, Trump Vows To End Epidemic In 10 Years
- Mark Zuckerberg won't share details of his secret dinner with Trump
- Doctors bring a dead heart ‘back to life’ for groundbreaking transplant