But some fans think this is just a coverup to not get caught cheating on his wife, Cardi B-again.
Cardi took to Instagram on Tuesday and insisted her husband did nothing wrong. "There [is] a lot of shit I haven't exposed yet, but there's a time for that".More news: Takeaways from House report on Trump impeachment inquiry
"Go ahead", Offset says in the background as he holds his baby, Kulture.
- Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏғ Aᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ (@KorySKirk) December 3, 2019The fact that offset sent her a DM on IG but his Twitter got hacked????.
Cardi B says she and Offset literally woke up to the news of Offset's Instagram account according to a video Cardi posted.More news: How do Denmark's Pisa school results compare to other countries?
See more on Cardi in the video below. "But come on now, [he's] not dumb, he's not insane, we've been so good, we had a sweet weekend, our life has been good, he's not going to play himself like that", Cardi explained. She explains that their relationship has been good, and his accounts have simply been hacked. We've been sick throughout the whole damn night [.] Anyways, you know, I know babe, you've done some dumb sh-t. We had a sweet weekend life been good.
"That's why I'm not entertaining the BS", she added.More news: Brad Pitt Admits to Crying More Now Than He Used To
- Trump Attacks ‘Lover of Peter Strzok’ Lisa Page After Daily Beast Profile
- Martin Scorsese urges people to not watch ‘The Irishman’ on a phone
- Putin signs law requiring smartphones to have Russian apps
- Rockets considering protest over James Harden dunk not counting
- Jeetan Patel appointed England's spin bowling consultant
- Switzerland: Tennis legend Roger Federer featured on new silver commemorative coin
- Iran Still Ready For Talks If US Lifts Sanctions: Hassan Rouhani
- Head of Japanese NGO Attacked in Nangarhar
- Khloe Kardashian Reacts After Caitlyn Jenner Claims They Don't Talk Anymore
- Pakistan tycoon hands over $244m to settle United Kingdom corruption probe