Apple supposedly prefers Mini-LED display panels over OLED - especially for its larger devices - because they offer advanced features such as localised dimming, a wide color gamut, high contrast and brightness, and more dynamic range. It's also worth mentioning that Kuo's track record with regard to Apple rumors is unrivaled, which is to say that that there's a solid chance the rumored products above will arrive on store shelves in the coming months. He didn't elaborate on what that means, however. There will eventually be four to six products in Apple's lineup using mini LED, Kuo claimed, but there will be a gradual transition.
Looking at Apple's current form factors, that suggests more internal space for other components. "This Apple iPad Pro comes boasting a 10.5" screen and 64 gigs of storage space, and you can use Wi-Fi or cellular data to connect to the internet.More news: Vikings RB exits with shoulder injury vs. Seahawks
Bundling AirPods with the iPhone 12 could no doubt make the AirPods the world's best-selling wireless earphones, and give Apple another market-leading product. The TF International Securities analyst has said he also expects each LED will be below 200 microns in size.
What's more, AirPods are now a popular product category for the company, allowing Apple to add a new revenue stream to its bow and reduce its reliance on smartphone sales.More news: JAMES BOND 25: NO TIME TO DIE Character Posters
Sources told DigiTimes that the MacBook will adopt mini LED backlighting for its release next year with a module supplied by Taiwan-based Zhen Ding Tech. Kuo was among the first to speculate about such devices, and had initially estimated a late 2020 or early 2021 release.
At this point, it's worth noting that this timeline does appear to throw a wrench in our past iPad Pro expectations.More news: NYT Defends Bloomberg News After They Get Banned From Trump Campaign Events
- First Woman Pilot Of Navy
- Putin signs law requiring smartphones to have Russian apps
- US facing possible french fry shortage due to weak potato harvest
- Brad Pitt Admits to Crying More Now Than He Used To
- Google, YouTube Ban at Least 300 Trump Ads for Violating Companies' Policies
- Delph and Coleman ruled out for Everton against Liverpool
- Heisman trophy victor Pat Sullivan passes away
- Khloe Kardashian Reacts After Caitlyn Jenner Claims They Don't Talk Anymore
- Body found in search for missing woman in Australia's outback
- Apple announces its best iOS apps and games of 2019