Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines for November 10 are here.
Back in February, Allen filed the massive lawsuit against Amazon Studios for allegedly backing out of a multi-film deal - including the shelving of his completed comedy A Rainy Day in NY - due to reports of alleged sexual abuse by the Oscar-winning filmmaker.
Allen had sued two Amazon units in February, claiming they could not abandon their distribution plans, including for his completed "A Rainy Day in NY", because of a "baseless" allegation that he had molested his adopted daughter Dylan Farrow in 1992. Sources previously claimed the film contained an adult-teen sex scene.More news: Stephen Curry Could Miss Entire Remainder Of 19-20 Season
Woody Allen and Amazon Studios settled a Dollars 68 million breach of contract lawsuit that the director had filed in February after the company terminated a four-picture movie deal with him.
But on Friday Allen and Amazon came to an agreement of settlement which is not disclosed yet.
The filmmaker has long denied the allegation by Dylan Farrow, which was also made by her mother Mia Farrow, who appeared in a dozen Allen films and was his longtime partner. The company said their reason for ending the contract was because he had breached the deal for 4 movies by making "insensitive" remarks about the #MeToo movement.More news: FC Barcelona coach Ernesto Valverde reserves special praise for Lionel
Many actors have distanced themselves from director Woody Allen.
Allen's company, Gravier Productions, managed to get an global release for "A Rainy Day in New York" this fall, and it has so far grossed $11.5 million in theaters around the globe.More news: 10,000 veterans march past the Cenotaph — Remembrance Sunday
- Exiled Cambodian opposition figurehead arrives in Malaysia
- In Chatteris all are welcome to join this year's Remembrance Day parade
- Trump says transcript of "second" Ukraine call will "probably" be released Tuesday
- Need for Speed Heat - Reviews roundup
- Miami Heat not discussing Dion Waiter’s health situation, status with team
- It looks Like You'll Need Disney Plus To Understand Future MCU Movies
- Detroit hosts Vegas after Fabbri’s 2-goal game
- Twitter reacts to LSU's first half of domination against Alabama
- Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin demands recanvassing of ballots after results show loss
- Volkswagen ID. Space Vizzion teased ahead of LA Auto Show