Miami Dolphins safety Reshad Jones will miss his fourth game in a row Sunday at Indianapolis because of a chest injury. It turns out that he won't be available for tomorrow's game.
Also ruled out Friday for the Colts game was cornerback Ken Webster because of an ankle injury.More news: Forex- U.S. Dollar Rises as Trade Deal Progresses
INDIANAPOLIS-The good news from the Colts complex Wednesday was that quarterback Jacoby Brissett took part in practice. And the Dolphins are suddenly facing an unknown task on defense this week, as Indianapolis' third string quarterback at the beginning of the year, Brian Hoyer, will be the man to face the Dolphins in Week 10.
Against Pittsburgh in Week 9, Hoyer replaced Brissett and completed 17 of 26 passes for 168 yards, three touchdowns and one interception. It's pretty apparent that he could handle the starting role if necessary.
CB Pierre Desir has been downgraded to Doubtful.More news: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare offers first free DLC
In get to make room for Kelly on the 53-person roster, the Colts waived vast receiver Deon Cain and defensive tackle Kyle Peko.
In a clear hint of the decision to come, just minutes before the team announced Brissett was out, Indianapolis announced it had promoted reserve quarterback Chad Kelly to the active roster along with wide receiver Marcus Johnson.
A victory on Sunday would move the Colts into a tie for first place in the AFC South with the Texans, who are on a bye after playing in London last week.More news: WhatsApp launches 'Catalogs' for small Indian businesses
- Woody Allen, Amazon settle suit
- Chelsea up to second as Tottenham falter once more
- Miami Heat not discussing Dion Waiter’s health situation, status with team
- Trump says transcript of "second" Ukraine call will "probably" be released Tuesday
- On Berlin Wall Anniversary, Trump Calls Germany "Treasured" Ally
- Chelsea fans praise Reece James after superb first start in Palace win
- Alibaba sets eyes on $15bn Hong Kong listing
- Captain becomes player as Woods picks himself
- Stephen Curry Could Miss Entire Remainder Of 19-20 Season
- OnePlus 8 Pro to get 120Hz refresh rate display?