The Sussexes have reunited with the Cambridges for the first time since a documentary revealed emotional struggles within the family.
Camilla attended the Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hotel, despite fighting off a chest infection that stopped her from attending events earlier in the week. Today, the Duchess of Cambridge attended the moving Royal Festival of Remembrance alongside the Queen, Prince Charles, and almost every other working royal.
The Duchess of Cambridge, 37, opted for a £17.99 headband from Zara, which she teamed with a £1,450 McQueen bag and £450 Jimmy Choo shoes as she joined Prince William for the ceremony on Saturday night.More news: Japan 'specs ban' for women at work sparks backlash
Tomorrow, Kate is expected join the rest of her family at London's Cenotaph for the national memorial service.
According to the Legion's website this year's event was held to commemorate the "75th anniversaries of the great battles of 1944 and the collaboration and friendship of the British, Commonwealth and Allied armies who fought them".
Both royals visited South Africa, whilst Harry also went on to make solo visits to Angola, Malawi and Botswana.
It also celebrates the 100th anniversary of the Government Communications Headquarters and pay tribute to RFA Mounts Bay which delivered supplies and aid to the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian this year.More news: Volkswagen ID. Space Vizzion teased ahead of LA Auto Show
Their Royal Highnesses, along with other members of the royal family including Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cambridge, accompanied the queen to honour those who have given their lives in the service of their country.
He said: 'We are brothers.
"We are certainly on different paths at the moment but I will always be there for him as I know he will always be there for me". "As brothers, we have good days and we have bad days".More news: Whitney Houston’s BFF Robyn Crawford opens up on Love Affair
- Boeing to 'more than double' 737 Max simulators by 2019
- Grace Millane murder trial: Jury hears evidence of clean-up
- Chargers QB Philip Rivers scuffles in tough road loss to Raiders
- Free State unhappy with Springbok World Cup trophy tour snub
- Podcast hosts delete TI 'hymen' episode, apologize for laughing
- Toyota and BYD join forces for EV development in China
- KSI Vs Logan Paul
- LeBron James blasts NCAA over Chase Young situation
- Know How Artificial Intelligence in Telecommunication Market Is Thriving Continuously
- LeBron James endorses Deion Sanders for Florida State football head coaching job