The users of OnePlus smartphones have always complained about the lack of wireless charging support on the devices and the company tried to justify the same a few times.
OnePlus's upcoming flagship smartphone dubbed OnePlus 8 Pro will feature a 120Hz display, according to famous leakster Max J. On the other hand, the OnePlus 8 is likely to feature a display similar to the OnePlus 7 Pro, meaning that the former is going to settle on a 90Hz display.More news: Chelsea fans praise Reece James after superb first start in Palace win
OnePlus 7T users are now receiving a new OxygenOS update, which also brings along the October Android security patch.
This will be the next phone with 120Hz display as ROG 2 has a 120Hz screen which launched this year.
OnePlus keeps giving us flagship features for a relatively low price.More news: Captain becomes player as Woods picks himself
OnePlus is expected to introduce two handsets in Q2 2020, the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro.
Pianist Karim Kamar will be accompanying OnePlus during this tour and the company is also taking song requests if you want to dedicate it to someone. Based on the report, OnePlus 8 would have a vertically-aligned triple-camera setup. This could also suggest that the OnePlus 8 series is already under advanced stages of development.
The smartphone is said to be powered by Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon 865 flagship chipset, coupled with at least 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. All of this is mere speculation of course, but because rumour mills have started to be abuzz with OnePlus 8 information, it won't be long before more information starts to trickle in.More news: Miami Heat’s Dion Waiters had panic attack after eating THC-infused edible
- Trump says transcript of "second" Ukraine call will "probably" be released Tuesday
- WhatsApp launches 'Catalogs' for small Indian businesses
- Australia crush Pakistan by 10 wickets in final T20
- Fed Cup Final: Kristina Mladenovic puts France 1-0 ahead against Australia
- In Chatteris all are welcome to join this year's Remembrance Day parade
- It looks Like You'll Need Disney Plus To Understand Future MCU Movies
- Woody Allen, Amazon settle suit
- Alibaba sets eyes on $15bn Hong Kong listing
- Exiled Cambodian opposition figurehead arrives in Malaysia
- Stephen Curry Could Miss Entire Remainder Of 19-20 Season