In this October 18, 2019, file photo, Ohio State defensive end Chase Young looks at the scoreboard during the second half of an NCAA college football game against Northwestern, in Evanston, Ill. He says he repaid the loan in full last summer and is working with the university and the NCAA to return to the field as soon as possible.
James, an OH native and big Buckeyes fan, sounded off against the NCAA for its move against Young on Saturday in a series of tweets - joining the countless others who aren't happy with the NCAA.More news: Podcast hosts delete TI 'hymen' episode, apologize for laughing
ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit reported on the network's "College GameDay" program that Buckeyes' end Chase Young, who was suspended indefinitely by the NCAA on Friday, could miss four games total after admitting to accepting a loan from a family friend. "And since y'all always wanna know more he paid it back to his family member".
Over the years we've seen James attack the NCAA for the way it handles transfers and suspensions. "Only about how they can make them money", James wrote on Twitter. The school is hopeful, however, that they will be able to get the length of the suspension reduced on appeal.More news: Brewers’ Yelich wins second consecutive Silver Slugger award
The junior is coming off a contest against Wisconsin in which he tied Ohio State's single-game records for sacks (four) and tackles for loss (five). He is expected to be a top pick in the 2020 NFL Draft and was once a Penn State recruiting target.More news: Volkswagen ID. Space Vizzion teased ahead of LA Auto Show
- Free State unhappy with Springbok World Cup trophy tour snub
- LeBron James endorses Deion Sanders for Florida State football head coaching job
- Jonas Brothers Feel ‘Like It’s Christmas’ on New Holiday Song
- Climate crisis education to be made compulsory in Italian schools
- Chargers QB Philip Rivers scuffles in tough road loss to Raiders
- Dimitar Berbatov states his prediction for Man United v Brighton
- Bangg tour commences in Dubai; Salman Khan dances with Katrina, Sonakshi
- ‘Baby Trump’ Balloon Slashed at Alabama Appearance
- Prince Harry hints he and Meghan Markle want baby no. 2
- Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg Expected to Run for President