Then again, Schreiber argued that he was sentenced to existence in jail, "but not to existence additionally one particular working day", the newspaper described.
A couple of a very long time afterwards, Schreiber sought to be freed when he argued in court docket that he fulfilled his existence sentence quickly after momentarily dying.
According to a report from USA Today, an Iowa man says he has fulfilled his life prison sentence after he died and was resuscitated at the hospital.
Shortly before Terry's murder, he, Schreiber, and another woman named Evelyn Tangie had been traveling in a vehicle together.More news: Mormon families fleeing Mexico violence arrive in Arizona
They said that it was "unlikely" to be dead, as he had signed his own legal documents in the case.
According to prison records, Benjamin Schreiber, 66, is now incarcerated at the Iowa State Penitentiary for first degree murder. After falling unconscious in his prison cell, he was taken to a local hospital where he was resuscitated five times.
The district court rejected Schreiber claim as 'unpersuasive and without merit'.
It is unclear if Schreiber will try to appeal his case to a higher court.More news: OnePlus 8 Pro to get 120Hz refresh rate display?
"We do not find his argument persuasive", Judge Amanda Potterfield writes in the panel's opinion.
He said his sentence ended when his heart stopped during a medical emergency four years ago, even though he was revived.
Schreiber's lawyer didn't immediately respond to a request for comment on the ruling, and it's not clear whether the inmate plans to file another appeal.
Schreiber, 66, was eventually returned to prison. The courts have not addressed whether he was wrongfully resuscitated.More news: Captain becomes player as Woods picks himself
- Chelsea up to second as Tottenham falter once more
- Miami Heat not discussing Dion Waiter’s health situation, status with team
- Matthew Stafford Not Expected to Play Against Chicago
- Messi gives set-piece masterclass as Barca outclass Celta
- Exiled Cambodian opposition figurehead arrives in Malaysia
- Need for Speed Heat - Reviews roundup
- Woody Allen, Amazon settle suit
- In Chatteris all are welcome to join this year's Remembrance Day parade
- On Berlin Wall Anniversary, Trump Calls Germany "Treasured" Ally
- Olivia Colman totally bombarded her first encounter with Prince William