The pilot was flying a plane at a low altitude on September 7 as part of an elaborate gender reveal for a friend, according to the report.
There were two people on the plane, which was designed for one person. The pilot was not injured in the crash in Turkey, Texas, about 100 miles southeast of Amarillo, The plane's other passenger had minor injuries.More news: Halle Berry Showcased Her Super Ripped Abs In This Viral Photo
Authorities say a small plane crashed in Texas after dumping hundreds of litres of coloured water in another case of a gender reveal event gone wrong.
It is not the first gender reveal to go amiss.
The aircraft - an Air Tractor AT-602 - sustained damage to the fuselage (the main body of the plane), right wing, and empennage (the tail of the plane), according to the report.More news: Bangg tour commences in Dubai; Salman Khan dances with Katrina, Sonakshi
Meanwhile, a gender reveal in Iowa last month left a 56-year-old woman dead after she was hit with debris following an explosion, reports TV station WBNS.
"The pilot reported that there were no preimpact mechanical failures or malfunctions with the airplane that would have precluded normal operation", the accident report said.More news: How to watch the Alabama vs. LSU game without cable
- United States charges NY firm with illegal Chinese equipment sales
- Disney+ will be on Amazon Fire TV starting November 12
- Brewers’ Yelich wins second consecutive Silver Slugger award
- Tech sector creates most new Chinese billionaires in 2018
- Japan 'specs ban' for women at work sparks backlash
- Baghdadis wife revealed ISIS secrets and inner workings after capture
- Jonas Brothers Feel ‘Like It’s Christmas’ on New Holiday Song
- Kourtney Kardashian quits Keeping Up With the Kardashians TV show
- Police in Bolivia join opposition as crisis mounts
- NHL Global Series heading to Finland, Czech Republic in 2020