Manchester United have been living dangerously this season when it comes to securing the future of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, with a series of less than impressive results which have highlighted the deficiencies within this squad. Over that span, The Red Devils are W1, D2, L2.
The lead was doubled fifteen minutes later when Rashford picked up the ball on the wing, dribbled past his defender, and smashed a shot that curled into the top corner.
"Too many times we're 1-0 up and haven't got the second but these boys are learning and it will give them loads of pointers of how we play".
United were able to beat over Partizan during the week, but it may have cost them two key players in the process. Both are now potential doubts for the weekend. Victor Lindelof remains sidelined due to a back problem, but will be a game-time call.More news: United States charges NY firm with illegal Chinese equipment sales
Luke Shaw, Phil Jones, and Axel Tuanzebe are unlikely to be available for selection, with Paul Pogba, Timothy Fosu-Mensah, and Eric Bailly also out for the long-term.
In years past, fans would have fully known what to expect from a game like this.
Manchester United star Fred has potentially upset fans by claiming the loss to Bournemouth was a hard match and how the upcoming Brighton fixture will be the same toughness. The Red Devils have the edge with a W13, D5, L3 record.
Under Potter, Brighton have started to play some really attractive football. Surprisingly, they are just five points above the relegation zone. The Seagulls had 58% of possession against Norwich, and 56% the week prior versus Everton.More news: Gov. Matt Bevin Seeks Recanvassing in Ky. Race
Phillips and White have propelled Marcelo Bielsa's side to third place in the Championship after 16 games, only two points behind leaders West Brom. They were also beaten by Chelsea, but immediately after that, they managed to stun a lot of people by dismantling Tottenham Hotspur 3-0.
"It might be a possible to rest a few and be ready for a tough week after that game".
Entertainment in a Manchester United game isn't exactly a guarantee one way or another, and for that reason, we're going with the odds by suggesting it'll go for under 2.5 goals.More news: SoftBank CEO Masayoshi Son on WeWork Investment: 'Judgment Was Poor'
- Grace Millane murder trial: Jury hears evidence of clean-up
- ABC cancels 'Fresh Off the Boat,' sets finale for February
- Disney+ will be on Amazon Fire TV starting November 12
- Death Stranding Will Be Simultaneously Released on Steam and Epic Games Store
- Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg Expected to Run for President
- West Indies beat Afghanistan amid invasion of moths
- Wolfpack new boy Sonny Bill Williams billed as ‘rugby’s LeBron James’
- Japan 'specs ban' for women at work sparks backlash
- ‘Baby Trump’ Balloon Slashed at Alabama Appearance
- Climate crisis education to be made compulsory in Italian schools