Greinke was chosen as the National League's top-hitting pitcher (three home runs, .271 average, .883 OPS) despite being traded by Arizona to Houston last July.
LeMahieu, who won the Major League Baseball batting title in 2016 while playing for the Colorado Rockies, batted.327 this season with a career-best 26 homers and 102 RBI to help NY reach the AL Championship Series, where he hit a ninth-inning, game-tying home run to keep the Yankees alive in Game 6 against the Astros.More news: How to watch the Alabama vs. LSU game without cable
He previously won in 2018 as one of the Milwaukee Brewers - and in 2016 as one of the Miami Marlins.
This is the third time the Twins have had a pair of teammates be recognized with Silver Slugger awards in the same season. He recorded a.413 on-base percentage and a.590 slugging percentage while hitting safely in 13 of the 17 games on the way to a World Series championship.More news: No. 17 Minnesota proves the doubters wrong, upsets No. 4 Penn State
In earning Silver Slugger honors, Realmuto is the first Phillies player to do so since second baseman Chase Utley in 2009, according to The Inquirer's Scott Lauber, who adds the only other Phillies catcher to win was Darren Daulton in 1992.
The selections for the Silver Slugger are based on a combination of offensive statistics, including batting average, on-base percentage, and slugging percentage, as well as the managers' and coaches' general impressions of a player's overall offensive value. The accounting firm of Mountjoy Chilton Medley LLP verified the tabulation of balloting.More news: De Minaur beats Tiafoe to reach 2nd successive final
- Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp - No club can afford Kylian Mbappe
- NHL Global Series heading to Finland, Czech Republic in 2020
- Kourtney Kardashian quits Keeping Up With the Kardashians TV show
- Wolfpack new boy Sonny Bill Williams billed as ‘rugby’s LeBron James’
- West Indies beat Afghanistan amid invasion of moths
- Turkey requires help from European Union for the immigrants: Erdogan
- Bayern Munich crush Dortmund thanks to Robert Lewandowski double
- SoftBank CEO Masayoshi Son on WeWork Investment: 'Judgment Was Poor'
- Starbucks gives away free reusable cups with purchase of holiday drink
- City contact Liverpool to avoid repeat of bus attack in 2018