After the super success of the first two outings of the franchise, Dabangg and Dabangg 2, Bhaijaan and Sona are back at things once again with Dabangg 3, with Saee Manjrekar being the cherry on top. So far, many songs of this film have been released, but now the song that has come is going to touch the heart. At the same time, after the release of this song, there will be another temper in the promotion of "Dabangg 3".
Following the trend of releasing audio of songs from his upcoming movie Dabangg 3, Salman Khan aka Chulbul Pandey released the next peppy track titled "Yu Karke" and this one has a special twist. It is known that Chulbul and Rajjo's romance will be seen in this song.More news: De Minaur beats Tiafoe to reach 2nd successive final
Dabangg 3 is the third installment of one of the most successful film franchise Dabangg.
Salman also performed with other stars of the troupe, including Jacqueline Fernandez, Daisy Shah and Sonakshi Sinha.More news: Tech sector creates most new Chinese billionaires in 2018
Singer Payal Dev with actor Salman Khan.
Dabangg 3's song "You Karre" has been released. "The recording went well and everyone was happy with the outcome, including music director duo Sajid-Wajid", the source added.More news: SoftBank CEO Masayoshi Son on WeWork Investment: 'Judgment Was Poor'
Dabangg 3 is an action-packed comedy movie. It is directed by Prabhu Deva and features Salman Khan, Sonakshi Sinha, Arbaaz Khan, and Sudeep, among others. This time, however, the team launches another new face in Bollywood - Saiee Manjrekar, who plays the role of Salman's young love interest in the film. In the video, Salman in the getup of his character, Chulbul Pandey, can be seen gently stroking the camel.
- Chargers QB Philip Rivers scuffles in tough road loss to Raiders
- Iraqi PM concedes 'mistakes made' as protesters pushed back in Baghdad
- Cyclone Bulbul: Operations at Calcutta airport to be suspended
- Disney+ will be on Amazon Fire TV starting November 12
- Ohio State's Chase Young suspension could reach four games, per report
- Brewers’ Yelich wins second consecutive Silver Slugger award
- Police in Bolivia join opposition as crisis mounts
- Podcast hosts delete TI 'hymen' episode, apologize for laughing
- How to watch the Alabama vs. LSU game without cable
- United States charges NY firm with illegal Chinese equipment sales