"It goes without saying that we offer all our players the support they need in the hard times but importantly we are working on education, resourcing and research to better understand how we do this", he added.
Richardson ended with figures of 3/18 while Starc and Abbott took two wickets each.
Finch's men have now won eight straight T20 internationals - their best winning streak since 2010 and a promising sign that they're on track for redemption after being bundled out of the 2016 World Cup in the group stage.
A victory for Australia will cut Pakistan's lead at the top of the ICC T20I rankings table to a single point.More news: Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg Expected to Run for President
Finch said: "Really proud of my boys. We have no doubt he will fit well into the team".
The teams will now flip their interest to two Exam matches, the initial of which begins in Brisbane on November 21.
Having also recently dispatched Sri Lanka in a 3-0 series whitewash, Australia's next T20 assignment is in South Africa in February. Mitchell Starc in general and Abbott in this game.
In contrast, Pakistan is struggling and has now lost five of its last six. It put then 1-0 up after the opening clash in Sydney was abandoned due to rain, leaving them unbeaten in their last seven matches over the short format.More news: Climate crisis education to be made compulsory in Italian schools
Raza Rashid, in his first series as Pakistan captain, said through an interpreter: "Warner and Finch batted very well, and hopefully our bowlers can learn from that".
In reply to Pakistan's below par total, Finch and David Warner, wasted no time in announcing their intention of taking on the bowling attack that featured two teenagers, Mohammad Hasnain and Musa. "We wanted to blood them and I'm sure the experience will be good for them in future".
Iftikhar struck six fours in the only innings of substance, backing up his maiden half-century last time out, while Sean Abbott - a recent acquisition for Derbyshire - chipped in with two wickets for Australia in his first global appearance since 2014.More news: Chargers QB Philip Rivers scuffles in tough road loss to Raiders
- Volkswagen ID. Space Vizzion teased ahead of LA Auto Show
- Japan 'specs ban' for women at work sparks backlash
- Convicted murderer who momentarily died says his life sentence has been served
- Grace Millane murder trial: Jury hears evidence of clean-up
- LeBron James endorses Deion Sanders for Florida State football head coaching job
- LeBron James blasts NCAA over Chase Young situation
- Bangg tour commences in Dubai; Salman Khan dances with Katrina, Sonakshi
- Prince Harry hints he and Meghan Markle want baby no. 2
- Question Your Sanity In The First Trailer for The Invisible Man
- Mormon families fleeing Mexico violence arrive in Arizona