It's no secret that HBO Max is hard at work developing a reboot of Gossip Girl. Fortunately, it will maintain some continuity to the first iteration of the show thanks to its narrator. Kristen Bell, who was the narrator for all the six seasons of the original series, is all set to return. It is now unknown if any of her former cast members will be making an appearance on the new show.
And Kristen Bell will be back for the "reimagined" Gossip Girl series, according to Deadline on Thursday.
"It's just a new look at this particular society in NY, the idea being that society changes constantly", Safran said about the new series.More news: Moody's cuts India's outlook to 'negative' over concerns of slowing economic growth
If you are not living under the rock, then you must be aware that popular teen drama Gossip Girl is getting a reboot version.
There are several actresses more certainly suited to omnipresence than Kristen Bell-currently hanging out at the Frozen twopremiere, even as her alter-ego Eleanor Shellstrop wrestles with the infinite about on The Fantastic Location.
The actress served as the off-screen voice directing the drama on The CW series from 2007 to 2012, over the course of 121 episodes.More news: Pat Cummins rested from Perth, Andrew McDonald to start at the Gabba
The spin-off will happen eight years after the adventures of Serena van der Woodsen (performed by Blake Energetic), Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester), Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) and Nate Archibald (Chace Crawford) have concluded, introducing a brand new technology of NY personal faculty teenagers to the Gossip Lady website.
Last July, Schwartz clarified that this new series will not be a reboot, but rather more of a sequel. It will be written by the original run's former executive producer Joshua Safran. In 2008, The New York Times reported that the said show has become "one of the biggest influences on how young women spend".
No different unique strong customers are signed on, however the possibility is open up.More news: Protesters forcibly cut Bolivian mayor's hair before dragging her through streets
- Lima Astronomical Society holding Mercury Transit viewing
- Stefanik differs with Trump on Paris climate accord
- Solskjaer keeping Greenwood on the right track as young star continues shining
- Five killed, 120 injured in Iran earthquake
- FAMU head coach Willie Simmons reacts to Taggart's firing
- New HIV strain discovered after nearly 2 decades
- CGI James Dean to Star in Upcoming Vietnam War Era Drama
- Olivier Ntcham's late goal fires Celtic into Europa League knockout stages
- Two Indian players arrested in growing 'spot-fixing' scandal
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare reveals new maps and game mode