With prices starting at $189,900 it's dearer than the Vantage but costs less than the DB11. But don't forget, we're talking about an Aston Martin with five doors, seating for five, and a large V8 engine courtesy of the speed freaks at Mercedes-AMG.
Wednesday 6 November, Gaydon: With the global unveil of the company's first SUV set for Wednesday 20 November 2019 in Beijing, China, the luxury British marque has today released the first image showcasing the finely crafted cabin of the Aston Martin DBX.More news: Sony claims PS5 is the easiest console to code for
Julien Brunel, automotive sector specialist at management consultancy, Vendigital, said in an AM "guest opinion" piece that Aston Martin's hopes of achieving 4,000 annual DBX sales to boost its fortunes would not be easy.
There's been no real shortage of teases for the new Aston Martin DBX SUV as AML prepare to launch a auto they hope will do for them what the Porsche Cayenne did for Porsche, albeit on a smaller scale, and we've already had an unofficial undisguised photo of the DBX.More news: Lima Astronomical Society holding Mercury Transit viewing
Aston says it spent six months alone refining the driver's position within the vehicle to ensure the best visibility inside and out. The panoramic glass roof is also a lovely touch. The design team wanted an inclusive feeling for those in the rear of the auto, but without the sense that the rear occupants were leaning over those in the front of the vehicle, which can sometimes be the result of so-called "stadium" seating arrangements. In a "new exercise" for the automaker, Aston invited a group of children to test rear-seat ergonomics.
As far as passengers and driver go, Aston says the BDX, despite its crossover-ish size, will allow "class-leading front and rear legroom and a fantastic feeling of airiness." . Laying out the interior buttons required "external counsel, including the brand's Female Advisory Board, and multiple customer clinics with HNWIs [high-net-worth individuals] of mixed demographic".More news: Five killed, 120 injured in Iran earthquake
It also confirmed a boot space of 632-litres. It's large enough to accommodate Hermes handbags and 1.5-liter water bottles, and yet it manages to give the DBX's interior an elegant yet functional floating aesthetic.
- Monday night black cat still on the loose at MetLife Stadium
- ESPN Prediction For Tonight’s Duke-Kansas Game
- Moody's cuts India's outlook to 'negative' over concerns of slowing economic growth
- I am still captain unless I hear otherwise: Bhupathi
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare reveals new maps and game mode
- Masked college students meet in graduation rites in Hong Kong
- New NTSB report in fatal crash involving self-driving car - 47abc
- Netflix Boss Defends Censoring Hasan Minhaj Show After Saudi Protest
- Nicola Adams retires from boxing due to fears of vision loss
- YouTube Homepage Redesign Brings Larger Thumbnails, More Features