Rudolph ran up to the line of scrimmage before passing and was met by Thomas, whose helmet went straight into Rudolph's chin. Rudolph was concussed on the play and had to be helped off the field.
Thomas also said he tried calling and texting Rudolph, but that he's been unable to make contact. "I know that he is chomping at the bit to be a contributor".More news: Google launches detailed voice guidance in Maps for those with visual impairments
"It's just insane. It's a insane process", Hodges said earlier this week, per Jim Wexell of 247Sports.
Rookie Devlin Hodges is making his first National Football League start and Pittsburgh will be minus a key running back and wide receiver.
"I don't know that", Fichtner said, when asked if Hodges was the starter. But after the Steelers traded away Josh Dobbs, they signed Hodges, a Walter Payton Award victor, to the practice squad. In a quarter and a half, Hodges completed 7-of-9 pass attempts for 68 yards.More news: Kendall Jenner Kisses Bella Hadid in Birthday Tribute Post
It's been a whirlwind year for Hodges, who wanted to play for Nick Saban at Alabama coming out of high school before eventually settling in at Samford. It's one of the reasons Tomlin isn't panicking even with his team at 1-4.
Henry suffered a tibia plateau fracture in his left knee in the Chargers' Week 1 win over the Indianapolis Colts and has been sidelined ever since. Rookie Benny Snell Jr. will serve as James Conner's primary backup against the Chargers. Highly productive in special teams. "We drafted him to be a running back and he will get an opportunity to get more exposure there because of the injury to Jaylen and I am sure he will be excited about it".More news: Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan steps down
- Edmonton Oilers' James Neal goes on scoring spree, nets four vs. Islanders
- CDC warns pet turtle related salmonella cases on the rise
- Czech Republic vs. England - Football Match Report
- Shepard Smith leaves Fox News Channel
- MSNBC news reporter interrupted by her child while presenting live on air
- Donald Tusk hands Boris Johnson last-minute Brexit boost
- Renault removes Thierry Bolloré as CEO
- Hundreds of Thomas Cook jobs still under threat despite rescue deal
- Cain Velasquez Signs Multi-Year Deal With WWE
- New era in Sino-India cooperation to begin with 'Chennai connect': Modi