Now that Apple iPhones, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series and Huawei Mate 30 handsets are out of the way, smartphone enthusiasts are not just looking forward to the Google Pixel 4 smartphones but also on the next year's Samsung Galaxy S flagship devices.
The source also doesn't specifically say that the Galaxy Note 10 Lite won't be available in other shades, just that it will be available in black and red.More news: Steelers QB Rudolph (concussion) returns to practice
The model number given in both articles for the (unofficially dubbed) Note 10 Lite - SM-N770F - matches, which ideally means two different sources have spoken to SamMobile and Agarwal, but it's also possible it's the same source repeating themselves. This would be a cheaper Note 10 aimed at more budget-friendly users, much like the Galaxy S10e. The Note 10 line-up is also getting the same treatment but interestingly the upcoming model is not being given the "e" moniker. It's a valid point, because the Galaxy Note 10 Lite kind of already exists in the form of the Galaxy S10, but perhaps the design and form factor will stay the same and the specs will decrease.More news: Ex-ambassador claims Trump wanted her out
Without a doubt, an S Pen will obviously be offered, as this is the essence of the Galaxy Note lineup, but it'll certainly be interesting to see how Samsung manages to reduce the price of this device without actually removing too many features from it.
It stays to be seen that, if this info is confirmed, the rumored S 10 Lite had a 6.7 inch display screen, one thing large. In 2020, the company is expected to launch the "Galaxy S11".More news: Ex-Ecuador president wants new vote, denies planning coup
- 4 killed, 3 wounded in Brooklyn shooting
- Didier Deschamps: "Not too serious for N'Golo Kanté".
- North Carolina confirms 2nd death from Legionnaires' disease
- MSNBC news reporter interrupted by her child while presenting live on air
- Todd Gurley Day-To-Day With Thigh Contusion
- China Accuses Apple of ‘Guiding Hong Kong Thugs’
- New CHARLIE'S ANGELS Trailer Promises Action, Comedy, and Day Drinking
- Federer: Zverev 'Showed Great Character' In Resilient Shanghai QF Win
- Industrial output contracts 1.1% in August; manufacturing shrinks
- UDPATE: Collapse of New Orleans Hard Rock Hotel under construction