Grande shared the preorder link to the soundtrack - which will be released November 1. - on Instagram along with a heartfelt caption about the opportunity to work with so many women on the album.More news: Taiwan president rejects China's offer of ‘one country, two systems’
Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey have worked together on the song "Don't Call Me Angel", featured in the trailers, while Grande is also a co-executive producer on the film's soundtrack, which releases a couple of weeks before on November 1. You can view the full track list here. It's still tough to get a bead on what Banks, who wrote and directed the film, is trying to do here, but fingers crossed it works out. Elizabeth Banks, Djimon Hounsou, Sam Claflin, Noah Centineo, and Patrick Stewart also star in supporting roles.
The Charlie's Angels reboot has changed it's tone slightly in a new full-length trailer for Elizabeth Bank's action-packed adventure.More news: Ex-ambassador claims Trump wanted her out
In Banks' new big screen vision, the Angels are working for the mysterious Charles Townsend, whose security and investigative agency has expanded internationally.
The Charlie's Angels screenplay is by Elizabeth Banks from a story by Evan Spiliotopoulos and David Auburn. She is producing with Max Handelman through their Brownstone Productions, along with Doug Belgrad and Elizabeth Cantillon. The whole enterprise began way back in the 70s, as an ABC TV show that aired from 1976 to 1981, with Farrah Fawcett becoming a breakout star of the era, and the series going onto become a true household phenomenon. Two movies were also made in 2000 and 2003 starring Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu.More news: North Carolina confirms 2nd death from Legionnaires' disease
- MSNBC news reporter interrupted by her child while presenting live on air
- Todd Gurley Day-To-Day With Thigh Contusion
- Payment firms back out in painful blow to Facebook’s cryptocurrency Libra
- 4 killed, 3 wounded in Brooklyn shooting
- Hundreds of Thomas Cook jobs still under threat despite rescue deal
- Rebekah Vardy had run-ins with me too, says WAG Danielle Lloyd
- Google Removes Hong Kong Protester Role-Playing App
- Russian Cosmonaut Alexei Leonov, First Human to Perform Spacewalk, Dies
- Climate change threatens two-thirds of America's birds with extinction
- Renault removes Thierry Bolloré as CEO