During the festivities, Bella was spotted taking tequila shots at the bar with The Weeknd (née Abel Tesfaye) and her pals.
Bella's ex, The Weeknd surprised her after the group serenaded her with "Happy Birthday", Page Six was told.
She also shared photos of the two models drinking wine and flicking off the camera as they traveled the world together.More news: United States vaping-related deaths rise to 29
"You could tell that they were definitely in love and they both looked very happy being around each other."Afterwards, the Hadids and some of Bella's close friends went to paint pottery at NY ceramics studio Colour Me Mine and Bella shared photos of a pizza-themed birthday cake.
Other celebrities who attended Bella's birthday celebration include Cindy Crawford's model daughter Kaia Gerber, Joan Smalls, Stella Maxwell, and Justine Skye.
She carried a leather tote on her arm, a small handbag over her shoulder, and of course her trusty cell phone. Last night, two days after her actual birthday, she arrived at Saks L'Avenue in New York City in a peak '00s look: The model went sans bra in a midriff-baring crop top with diving décolletage, that was fastened with three bedazzled flossy threads.More news: Kevin Hart Breaks Silence Following Severe Car Crash, Sets Hiatus
"The restaurant's specialty Caribbean cocktails were brought out immediately and the group was drinking for several hours..."
Bella Hadid and The Weeknd are officially back together, E!
During their split in August, an E! "Bella is prepping for her fashion week commitments and Abel is working on his music and his upcoming acting debut". They are in different places right now, physically and mentally'.More news: Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan steps down
- GM Boosts Contract Offer
- This is Google's Pixelbook Go
- Review faults Boeing, FAA for 737 MAX troubles
- Massive Saddleridge fire threatening hundreds of homes: Here are the details
- Reported Sexually Transmitted Diseases Reach Epidemic levels in California
- Younger generations more likely to quit job for mental health reasons
- Cosmonaut who performed first spacewalk dies aged 85
- Google launches detailed voice guidance in Maps for those with visual impairments
- Trump authorizes administration to slap 'significant' sanctions on Turkey
- Alexei Leonov, 1st human to walk in space, dies in Moscow