We've had him marked as a player from the first time I saw him at St. George's [Park].
"Now, as players, we've got to give UEFA a chance to take that responsibility on board and deal with the situation".
"I think it's unfortunate because you can foresee the risk".
"I think a lot of players were a bit upset about how much running we had to do in pre-season, but it's all paying off now".More news: Trump authorizes administration to slap 'significant' sanctions on Turkey
"I wrote to UEFA asking them to reconsider the Friday night kick-off", said Roberts earlier in the week.
"I'm so conscious, the most important thing for me, my players are being put in very hard situations every time they're questioned on the subject", he said.
"That said, at 1-1, at half-time, we were able to change that".
"The performance was really great, we were active and made England sweat even though they are a very strong team".
"From when the manager came in he told us the style of play, how he wanted us to play, how to press".More news: Massive Saddleridge fire threatening hundreds of homes: Here are the details
"It is not a time to look at individuals because we have to get back on track for Monday". We know there is a long way for us to go to become one of the top teams in Europe. We did not get the reaction we needed.
It was a languid performance from England, who knew a win would secure qualification to next year's Euros.
He said ignoring UEFA's three-step protocol for racism, which can lead to the referee abandoning a match if warnings to the crowd do not stop the abuse, "should be punishable according to the UEFA disciplinary regulations".
It's nearly impossible for Southgate's side not to qualify now but the boss was not impressed with the performance his team gave.
UEFA ordered the partial closure of Bulgaria's Vasil Levski stadium after racist behaviour by their supporters in Euro 2020 qualifiers with the Czechs and Kosovo in June.More news: Cain Velasquez Signs Multi-Year Deal With WWE
Information from Reuters was used in this report.
- Sharks bring back 40-year-old Patrick Marleau for 2nd stint
- Cosmonaut who performed first spacewalk dies aged 85
- Jane Fonda arrested protesting climate change in Washington
- Google launches detailed voice guidance in Maps for those with visual impairments
- Ukraine’s Zelensky: ‘No Blackmail’ in Telephone Call with Trump
- Review faults Boeing, FAA for 737 MAX troubles
- Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan steps down
- Younger generations more likely to quit job for mental health reasons
- Edmonton Oilers' James Neal goes on scoring spree, nets four vs. Islanders
- United States vaping-related deaths rise to 29