That's according to Dimitar Berbatov.
Solskjaer has now indicated that United's priority in the January transfer window, is to bolster his attacking options with a new forward.More news: Rebekah Vardy slams Danielle Lloyd's claims as 'utter b******s' in rant
"I think there's always been strong characters". "So yeah I don't think there's any question this is a hit".
Nagelsmann is now in his second job as head coach, with the United target starting his career as Hoffenheim manager aged just 28. Not to forget, the former Bayern Munich man is not even part of Juventus' Champions League squad.
One of the latest players to be linked with United is Rostov's Mathias Normann.
He works in tandem with the equally inexperienced and ill-suited Matt Judge and Richard Arnold to deliver Manchester United's footballing targets and transfers.More news: United States vaping-related deaths rise to 29
"Zlatan Ibrahimovic was 34 years old when he signed for United and he didn't have any problems".
The report claims Old Trafford scouts were dispatched to watch him in action during Poland's Under-17 clash with England - a fixture he scored in.
Chevrolet, the club's current shirt sponsors since 2014, are ending their agreement when it expires in 2021 after feeling as though they have been "massively overpaying" without getting much in return in terms of silverware.
The American vehicle manufacturer's sponsorship ends in 2021 and United are speaking to a number of companies about becoming the next main sponsors.More news: Google launches detailed voice guidance in Maps for those with visual impairments
With Ole Gunner Solskjaer's Manchester United struggling this season, having won just three matches across all competitions so far, many believe the squad is in desperate need of an overhaul.
- CDC warns pet turtle related salmonella cases on the rise
- Advance voting is now open across Metro Vancouver
- Jane Fonda arrested protesting climate change in Washington
- Massive Saddleridge fire threatening hundreds of homes: Here are the details
- Kendall Jenner Kisses Bella Hadid in Birthday Tribute Post
- Ukraine’s Zelensky: ‘No Blackmail’ in Telephone Call with Trump
- Chris Cuomo Says His Pronouns Are ‘She, Her, and Hers’
- Review faults Boeing, FAA for 737 MAX troubles
- Reported Sexually Transmitted Diseases Reach Epidemic levels in California
- Toyota Mirai concept revealed for Tokyo motor show