Both the Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL have leaked on several instances, extensively revealing their design and specifications.
The Pixelbook Go is now the rumored name, though I don't have any reason to believe it won't be called that.More news: Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed wins Nobel peace prize
The design of the Pixelbook Go is certainly a departure from the utilitarian look and feel of the original Pixelbook products, but more in keeping with Google's modern design and styling.
The forthcoming Google Pixelbook Go was hardly a secret - we had reported on it back in September - but new hands-on images from 9to5Google show the Chromebook in full. The only thing left is the pricing which we'll find out officially on October 15 at Google's Made by Google event in NYC... you know, unless that leaks out too.
We won't know prices until the day, but this is the most "normal" laptop we've seen so far from Google and we'd expect it to be priced to compete with the likes of the Windows Surface Go, its most obvious rival. It features a 2 MP front-facing camera which also supports 1080p video at 60 fps. More specifically, you can get up to a Core i7 processor, up to 16GB of RAM, 256GB of storage, and a 4K "Molecular Display".More news: Check For Incompatible Apps Before You Install MacOS Catalina
Pixelbook Go might come in tw clour variants -"Not Pink" and "Just Black".
Connectivity includes two USB-C ports, a 3.5mm headphone jack and an inbuilt webcam.
Knowing the Pixelbook and Pixel Slate were expensive Chrome devices from Google, I can't imagine this being cheap. The model they saw came in "Not Pink", though there will reportedly be a "Just Black" colorway as well.More news: Cosmonaut who performed first spacewalk dies aged 85
- Tesla Alerts Owners To Fully Charge Ahead Of Massive California Power Shutoff
- Pregnant Women Should Get Flu and Whooping Cough Shots, CDC Says
- Victim's mother hopes IS militants will face U.S. charges
- Beta program for Android 10 One UI 2.0 "coming soon" in Korea
- Apple’s next year iPhone models will cost more than current gen models
- Massive Saddleridge fire threatening hundreds of homes: Here are the details
- Supreme Court Hands Win To Blind Man In Domino's Website Accessibility Dispute
- Brexit breakfast for European Union and United Kingdom negotiators after "pathway to deal" opens
- Zuma to face corruption trial after court denies stay of prosecution
- Jennifer Aniston single, but not ready to mingle