The iPhone maker is reportedly launching its augmented reality handset by the second quarter of next year. Kuo has apparently confirmed this on a report to the TF International Securities, which is his client. The only factor that has shifted is the dates.
The most reliable Apple analyst in the business Ming-Chi Jup has authored a new report where he lays out Apple's 2020 roadmap. Earlier reports by Bloomberg and Nikkei suggested that the new iPhone would the same design as the iPhone 8 but its chipset will be the same as that of the iPhone 11. Pricing is unknown, yet a part of the appeal of the original SE was its relatively low value (for an iPhone) and a mini dimension. While we've seen images of the new triple camera iPad Pro before, this is the first time the analyst has specifically mentioned the refreshed model will feature a 3D sensor. It will feature a 3D Time of Flight sensor on the back, targeted at a better Augmented Reality experience.
Apple has already claimed that the iPhone 11 Pro Max delivers the "longest battery life ever in an iPhone", and says it offers five hours of more charge over last year's iPhone XS Max.More news: Saxophone legend Kadri Gopalnath passes away!
Either way, it's been nearly three years since the last time Apple moved into a new product category with the AirPods, so it's about time for Apple to expand its device portfolio again.
That report also claimed the product will launch as early as 2020, albeit it pointed out the development timeline could still change.
Apple has actually always been rumoured to be working on an augmented reality headset or glasses, which would enable details to be forecasted in front of an individual's eyes.More news: Ban eating on public transport, proposes leading health official
Additionally, Apple has several rumoured products in the line-up for its October event, including a 16-inch MacBook Pro with a scissor keyboard, refreshed iPad Pro model along with Apple Tags items trackers.
Besides the new AR glasses, Kuo also predicted the launch of more Apple products. Or it could be the same model, after all.More news: Federation Internationale de Football Association will 'stand firm' on Iranian women's access to all matches
- Newest 'Sesame Street' Muppet has a mom struggling to overcome addiction
- Nick Jonas gives thumbs up to Priyanka Chopra`s `The Sky Is Pink`
- Expecting little out of US-China trade talks
- Angelina Jolie Helps Mend Strain Relationship Between Brad Pitt & Maddox
- Explosion reported on Iranian oil tanker off coast of Saudi Arabia
- Victim's mother hopes IS militants will face U.S. charges
- Dan Biggar to miss Wales' game against Uruguay after head injury
- Queensland councillor asked to quit over appearance on The Bachelorette Australia
- Antonio Brown wants back on the Patriots: 'Let me earn it'
- Court: Deutsche Bank Does Not Have Donald Trump's Tax Returns