City Girls released their debut album Period in 2018, followed by their sophomore album G I R L C O D E later that year. City Girls' JT, has finished her prison sentence and is finally free.More news: European Union brands Brexit deal 'essentially impossible'
Yung Miami announced that her City Girls partner was officially out of prison after serving more than a year behind bars. It's hard to say for sure, but her City Girls' comrade Yung Miami says she is. "I been a real bitch way before the fed case / Yung Miami held me down, that's a bitch ace / And if a bitch try her, it's a cold case", she raps. "When she come home we're working on another album that we're gonna drop hopefully for spring break. MY BITCH HOME", wrote the rapper online.More news: California may see 3rd blackout amid fire fears
To celebrate, the group is dropping a new track entitled "JT First Day Out" Tuesday night at 10 p.m. According to her entry on the federal government's inmate locator, her release date is set for March 21, 2020. "J.T. will be home within the next 90 days", Pee told radio personality Supa Cindy without further details about her impending release.More news: Johnson accuses European Union of making it impossible to leave with a deal
- Spotify finally works with Siri
- Winning €190m EuroMillions ticket sold in UK
- 800,000 Californians may have power cut to help prevent wildfires
- Twitter used 2FA phone numbers for ad targeting
- The NHS has opened its first gaming addiction clinic
- Alec Baldwin says he was scammed by tour company
- Al Qaeda leader for the Indian subcontinent killed in South of Afghanistan
- Hong Kong leader says economy taking a hit from protests
- United Nations 'could run out of money by end of month'
- Arrested, 2 Other Suspects Identified in Shooting Death of Joshua Brown