We'll be sure to bring you more on the game as it's announced.
"Throughout the development of DOOM Eternal, our goal has been to deliver a game that exceeds your greatest expectations across the board", said id Software in a statement. Likewise, the game's targeted launch date on Google Stadia is still unknown.More news: Google's Pixel 3a drops to $349 on Amazon
The company also confirmed today that the Nintendo Switch version will lag behind the other versions of DOOM Eternal, but again, we didn't get a solid release date for the Switch, with id only saying that it will announce a release date in the future.
With twice as many demons being featured in the sequel as its predecessor, there will be new enemy types including The Marauder and Doom Hunter, while also featuring the returns of previous franchise enemies Pain Elemental, Arachnotron and Archville. Invasion Mode will be available as a separate download shortly after March 20 at no additional cost. DOOM 64 will also launch as a standalone title for all platforms on March 20, 2020.More news: VPD defends handling of day-long climate change protest on Burrard bridge
The big picture: Doom Eternal will miss its planned November 22, 2019, launch date, developer id Software revealed on Tuesday. To make up for this trio of bad news, id Software has announced that Doom 64 is now a free pre-order bonus on PC, PS4, Xbox One and Switch.More news: Four members of Indian family drown while trying to take selfie
- Court delays decision on forcing PM to seek Brexit extension
- Owning a dog reduces your risk of dying early, study finds
- Elle Fanning went paintballing with Angelina Jolie
- Mumbai becomes first-ever Indian city to have a floating basketball court
- Teen fatally stabbed in front of his mother was bullied, family says
- Penn State player tweets 'racist' letter sent to teammate about 'disgusting' dreadlocks
- Bernie Sanders to ‘Change the Nature’ of His Campaign After Heart Attack
- International Monetary Fund chief says effects of global slowdown 'more pronounced in India'
- Pilot survives as U.S. fighter jet crashes in Germany
- Windows update lets you answer Android calls on a PC