A spokeswoman for Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare says none of the victims are in critical condition.
Officers arrived and found multiple stabbing victims, Tallahassee police Officer Damon Miller Jr. said.
Police say the stabbing suspect is now in custody.
Police say they will be working to collect surveillance video from both Dyke Industries and the Coca-Cola Bottling Plant nearby.More news: These dudes already have the Pixel 4
Outlaw says the department doesn't know what Brown did exactly during the time between clocking out and engaging the victims.
Shortly after clocking in at 8 a.m., Brown had a verbal dispute with coworkers or supervisors, according to interim Tallahassee Police Chief Steven Outlaw. Outlaw also says the argument with another employee didn't get physical.
The suspect, Antwann D. Brown, 41, was not known to have issues with his employer, where he had worked for more than three months. They're looking to interview dozens of employees who were there when this happened.
The officers who responded to the stabbing had been attending the city's 9/11 memorial service.More news: Stocks Gain on Global Trade Optimism, ECB Stimulus: Markets Wrap
"You can't help but wonder, on the first flush when you hear that, is this related to the anniversary?"
"They responded in an incredibly timely manner, they apprehended the suspect immediately, they secured the area to ensure safety among citizens out in that area and they did a very, very good job", he said. Brown was captured about a block away from the scene.
It provides residential and commercial building materials including interior and exterior doors, millwork, and windows.
At least six people were stabbed Wednesday morning at a Tallahassee industrial complex in an incident that is under investigation, according to multiple news outlets.More news: Apple, Foxconn infringe China Labor Law at iPhone plant in Zhengzhou
- Control details post-launch content schedule
- Taliban militants killed in Afghan airstrike
- Oil ETFs Boost News of Iraqi Production Cuts
- After surviving Hurricane Dorian, a preschooler came home to hugs
- Canadian-Romanian tennis player Bianca Andreescu wins US Open 2019
- Daniel Johnston, indie singer-songwriter, dies at 58
- What Time is ABC’s Democratic Debate?
- Trump ready to meet Rouhani without pre-conditions: Mnuchin
- Arizona murder suspects caught after escaping transport from Upstate NY
- IPhone 11 Pro’s Camera Is ‘Upsetting’ Those Who Fear ‘Holes’