"So if we have a game where we think we can run the ball 55 times in a game in an I-formation, then sure, I'll get (Peterson) up".
Next Sunday the Eagles travel to Atlanta to play the Falcons for a scheduled 8:20 p.m kickoff. "So is Derrius", Gruden said, per The Washington Post. Redskins coach Jay Gruden declared the running back inactive for Sunday's season opener, and media members wanted a reaction from the future Hall of Famer.More news: Big losses for Putin's party in Moscow due to 'smart voting'
Gruden may now have no choice but to dress Peterson this weekend while repairing the relationship in the process.
Peterson was a healthy scratch in favor of Wendell Smallwood, the former Eagle the Redskins claimed off waivers who can play special teams, but the Redskins will likely need Peterson now.
Peterson helped Washington in a big way last season when Guice suffered the torn ACL and missed his entire rookie season.More news: Australian Federal Police savagely troll England cricket team after Ashes defeat
Now in his 13th year in the National Football League, the former Minnesota running back is currently a member of the Washington Redskins.
Although many drunk fans were trying to square up with Scott, the basketball player seemed to be picking them off one-by-one as they ran up on him. Chris Thompson is expected to fill the backup role behind Peterson.More news: Xiaomi unveils 30W wireless charging technology Report
- Research By Movemeber Reveals Men's Mental Health At Work A Problem
- Hailee Steinfeld Offered The MCU Role Of Kate Bishop In 'Hawkeye' Series
- Iran's Full and Timely Cooperation is Essential, Acting Director General Tells Board
- How to watch Apple launch live online
- U.S. tells smokers to stop vaping pending investigation into five deaths
- Kelly Clarkson Speaks About Encouraging Taylor Swift To Re-record Her Songs
- Southgate: Man Utd striker Rashford NOT a natural No9
- Miami vs. North Carolina odds
- Hurricane Dorian washes up cocaine bricks on Florida beaches
- North Korea fires unidentified projectiles toward East Sea