In fact, Ronaldo's brace in the Group B tie means that the five-time Ballon d'Or victor has scored against 40 different nations.
Ronaldo now has 93 worldwide goals and needs 16 to catch Iranian great Ali Daei, whose tally of 109 seemed unassailable.
"As I always say, I don't live thinking about individual prizes".More news: Watch Alex Cora’s Pregame Press Conference Ahead Of Red-Sox Yankees
"We are closer, we have two games - one at home and one away - and I think if we win one of those matches it's enough".
"I'm convinced that these players are capable of finishing top of this group", said Santos.
"I scored a goal against Serbia and four here and I'm very happy We have to dismiss this moment and what I want most is to continue like this".
Ronaldo scored 21 Serie A goals last season - and 28 in all competitions - as Juventus won an eighth consecutive Scudetto. Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 89 goals in 159 appearances for Portugal to totally outclass Lionel Messi who is still stuck on 68 goals in 136 games for Argentina. He added scores in the 61st, 65th and 76th, giving him eight career global hat tricks and 54 in all competitions for club and country.More news: Amber Rudd warns PM that moderate purge could cost him next election
"But it's good, I won't lie".
"I am proud to represent my national team".
The four goals also took Ronaldo's tally with Portugal to eight in 2019, with two more worldwide breaks upon us in October and November.More news: Apple's new streaming service targets Netflix, Amazon Prime
- There's a new feminist Monopoly where women get more money
- Tick, tock: OBJ plans to keep wearing lavish watch in games
- Govt working on steps to revive auto industry
- Iran's Full and Timely Cooperation is Essential, Acting Director General Tells Board
- Zimbabwe delegation holds mass for Mugabe in Singapoore
- Driver filmed 'sleeping' at the wheel of Tesla
- Apple Announces New 10.2-inch iPad, Apple Watch Series 5, and More
- Hurricane Dorian: Destruction as storm hits Bahamas
- Corbyn Gears Up for Election With Pledge to Help British Workers
- North Korea fires unidentified projectiles toward East Sea