Building up to the Apple iPhone 11 series launch event, the Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL leaks have been out in full force. Google, like Apple, may ditch the fingerprint sensor utterly, counting on its Soli-powered facial recognition to unlock the system and authenticate funds.More news: Facebook explains privacy concerns ahead of iOS 13
Less than a day after images of the Google Pixel 4 and its supposedly new bright orange colour made its way online, another leak has managed to find its way online. The phone comes with Android 10 out-of-the-box, which is visible from the Google assistant seen at the bottom. The Pixel four will sport a 5.7-inch show and a 2,800mAh battery whereas the bigger Pixel four XL will enable for a Three, 700mAh battery. The tweet reveals some specs of the Pixel 4 models as well as its front design.More news: Men's hockey take on Russia, Women's play USA in FIH Olympic Qualifiers
Google has yet to comment on the latest set of leaks or to confirm any of the details mentioned. Yesterday's hands-on photos showed the camera features. Another leak courtesy of YouTuber Brandon Lee offers us a glimpse at some hands-free gestures coming to the Pixel 4 thanks to radar-based Soli technology. We've been hearing plenty of new pieces of information about Google's next phone, and they're interesting particularly because some parts of it seem like a step backwards, at least at first glance. It also shows off the black frame and white power button, similar to the white version we saw shown off in a leaked video not too long ago. The photo also gave us an insight into the brand new Google Camera UI.More news: Will cost just $4.99, launches on November 1st
Now, there's hardly any basic specification that we don't know about the smartphone. What remains now is only a good look at the phone's features, especially the motion-sensing gestures and the dual camera.
- China Aug exports shrink amid sharp fall in US shipments
- Kill politics to save the Amazon Rainforest
- Google Pixel 4 Motion Sensor Feature Details revealed
- HK exchange makes £32B bid for LSE
- Singaporean iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max pricing
- Trump says he didn't know Air Force crew stayed at his resort
- Shock draw with Asian champs Qatar fills India with pride
- Disney & Netflix Stocks Plummet After Apple+ Unveils $4.99 Price
- EVERYTHING You Need to Know about Apple’s iPhone 11 Event!
- Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 4 Goals in Portugal's Rout of Lithuania