Pompeo said that the Iranian regime had effectively been handed billions of dollars which has allowed Iran to build on its nuclear and ballistic missile programs.
Izadi, also a professor at the University of Tehran, believed that any bilateral negotiations will be for the advantage of the US administration.
Iran has said it will negotiate only if Washington lifts the sanctions.
Under the JCPOA Iran is only meant to enrich uranium using the less advanced IR-1 centrifuge model.
In a statement released on Monday, the Russian Foreign Ministry stressed that Iran's decision to stop observing the limits set by the JCPOA on its nuclear research and development - known as R&D - poses no threat as Tehran is fully compliant with a safeguards agreement with the UN's nuclear watchdog.More news: It’s the peak of the hurricane season, and it’s busy out there
"Any indication that Iran is providing insufficient cooperation to the IAEA on a matter involving potential undeclared nuclear material or activities raises serious and profound questions", according to the USA statement to a quarterly IAEA Board of governors meeting said.
The International Atomic Energy Agency, or IAEA, began a regular meeting of its Board of Governors in Vienna on Monday. He said USA sanctions were working.
Earlier Monday, China - a signatory to the JCPOA along with France, Germany, Britain and Russian Federation - called on the United States to "give up its wrong approach such as unilateral sanctions and extreme pressure against Iran".
Iran has given another two months to the European signatories to take meaningful action to save the JCPOA as a France-led diplomatic process is underway between the two sides. Washington also has been pressuring other countries to follow suit.
Brian Hook, the USA special representative for Iran, said last week more sanctions against Iran were coming and the United States was committed to its campaign of "maximum pressure".More news: Galaxy Fold has 'hundreds of apps', including these top Android choices — Samsung
The Worldwide Atomic Vitality Company verified the existence of the centrifuges and stated that they had been "prepared for testing" however had not but made them operational. "In this site, Iran conducted experiments to develop nuclear weapons", Netanyahu said, adding that it was south of Iranian city of Isfahan.
"The issue of bilateral talks is not on the agenda in principle".
Rouhani told an open session of the Iranian parliament on Thursday: "No decision has ever been taken to hold talks with the U.S. and there has been a lot of offers for talks but our answer will always be negative".
"President Trump has been very clear".More news: Hailee Steinfeld Offered The MCU Role Of Kate Bishop In 'Hawkeye' Series
- Apple iPhone 11 pricing leaked ahead of official announcement
- Once or twice weekly daytime nap linked to lower heart attack/stroke risk
- Americans rally to win Walker Cup in Liverpool
- #TheSkyIsPinkTrailer: Twitter users are super-impressed with Priyanka Chopra Jonas' comeback
- Huawei drops one of its lawsuits against US government
- United Kingdom opposition rages at Johnson after he suspends Parliament
- Hurricane Dorian washes up cocaine bricks on Florida beaches
- Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu promises to annex Jordan Valley if he wins elections
- Apple Announces Pricing And Launch Date For Streaming Service Apple TV+
- Australian Federal Police savagely troll England cricket team after Ashes defeat