While we have hopes that Miley and Liam could possibly ride through the rough waters and reunite, Liam's family is hoping the actor sings, "We are never getting back together". "Baby, we were found, but now we're lost / So it's time to let it go".
Hemsworth, who starred in "The Hunger Games" films, and Cyrus have dated on and off for more than a decade.
Now comes a new report revealing how Liam, 29, reacted after seeing those paparazzi photos, which showed Miley, 26, and Kaitlynn, 30, making out and cuddling during a luxury getaway to a hotel on Italy's Lake Como with Miley's sister Brandi Cyrus. "They think she's a disgrace". According to Radar Online, the photos "blindsided" Hemsworth, but Cyrus doesn't appear to care. "He can also lash out at her, and he hates the attention their ups and downs bring".More news: DeMarcus Cousins Has Reportedly Suffered A Torn ACL
"She tried valiantly to save the marriage and the dealbreaker was that Liam was drinking a lot and using certain drugs, and she wanted no part of it. especially since she struggled with substance abuse in the past", the outlet claimed.
One insider said: "Their wedding day was this obligatory thing he felt he had to do, but they were already miserable".
In response, Liam's team have reportedly told the site that the drug allegations are "bullsh*t" and that the true reason for the break-up was infidelity on Miley's side. If your answer to that is "because her career", right now her career is back in bad girl gear.More news: China's Hong Kong office condemns airport clashes as 'near-terrorist acts'
The singer's representative told People in a statement: "Liam and Miley have agreed to separate at this time".
Though Miley herself has not publicly commented on the matter, a statement through a representative that said she and Liam were "ever-evolving" and that they made a decision to split in order to focus on themselves. "So it's time to let it go". "They just want her to be happy".More news: Tight security marks J&K's first I-Day post Article 370
- Ravi Shastri stays on as India head coach
- Philadelphia shooter surrendered and was taken into custody
- United Kingdom bans Philadelphia cream cheese ad because of ‘dopey dad’ stereotype
- Autopsy, sources add fuel to murder theories — EPSTEIN'S TIMELY DEMISE
- President Trump, "Fed Behind Market Turmoil, Not Trade War"
- Liverpool's Adrian goes from clubless to hero
- British trade pact won't pass Congress if Good Friday deal harmed - Pelosi
- Video allegedly shows McGregor punching man at bar
- Your MacBook Pro might've just been banned from flights by the FAA
- Republican lawmaker questions if humans would have survived without rape, incest