The show is being described as a high-stakes drama that pulls back the curtain on early morning TV.
The Big Little Lies actor said that the show is going to focus on the relationship between the two incredibly powerful women, and how their ambition has led to their incredible success. but can also, at times, be a burden.
The Morning Show is based on the novel Top of the Morning: Inside the Cutthroat World of Morning TV by Brian Stelter, and it looks to be one of the more interesting Apple TV+ shows. But now Apple has released the first The Morning Show teaser trailer, which gives us our first look at the dramedy starring Jennifer Aniston, Steve Carell, and Reese Witherspoon. "I can guarantee you are underestimating me", she tells someone.More news: All The Ways To Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 In Australia
In "The Morning Show", Aniston, Carell and Witherspoon play individuals who work at the titular morning show. Witherspoon's voice can be heard saying, "I want to be right, I want to win!", while Carell says, "I am a journalist!"
"I feel like the people are screaming for an honest conversation", Carell, 56, shouts. The untitled project follows the lives of the people who wake up before dawn and deliver the morning talk shows on TV. The series will also tackle the age old question about what viewers want to know and they should know.
"The Morning Show" is executive produced by Ehrin; Ellenberg; Aniston and Kristin Hahn through Echo Films; and Witherspoon and Lauren Levy Neustadter through Hello Sunshine.More news: Canadian police reveal cause of death of teen killers
Apple already ordered two seasons totaling 20 episodes.
This is just one of many original series Apple has been working on for the upcoming Apple TV+ streaming service. Apple has yet to announce a specific release date.More news: Nationals' win ends Mets streak at eight
- This is how ransomware could infect your digital camera
- Myanmar landslide toll climbs to 59
- Three Congolese doctors arrested in connection with World Health Organization official's death
- Warning issued for Apple's 1.4 billion iPad and iPhone users
- Bolton says U.S. ready to negotiate post-Brexit trade pact
- Asian stocks in mixed mood over the trade agreement perspective
- Hong Kong airport reopens as Trudeau urges China to address 'serious concerns'
- DOJ: Friend of Dayton shooter to face federal charges
- The Hunt Release Canceled by Universal Pictures
- Fortnite World Champ "Bugha" swatted during Sunday livestream