The options will cost either $20, $30, or $50 per month, respectively.
For better or for worse, the subscription model has forever changed retail.More news: Environmentalists warn Trump 'weakening' endangered species protections
Nike has officially unveiled the Adventure Club, which is a new subscription service that allows parents to swap out their kids Nike or Converse shoes for new ones as their feet grow.
"But now, a solution: Nike Adventure Club, Nike's first footwear subscription service for children". Parents and kids will be able to choose from a selection of around 100 sneakers.
As of Monday, the service already has a waitlist, which "ensures we can meet that goal every time a new member joins", the company said.More news: DOJ: Friend of Dayton shooter to face federal charges
Nike Adventure Club's "adventure guide". It makes getting a new pair of shoes fun for the kiddos instead of a daunting process.
Companies know that many parents don't have a lot of time to shop for their kids new outfits-which is why subscription services created to make the process more automated and less time consuming are flourishing. Forty staffers are working on the concept. The service gives Nike a way to draw parents who are outside of its traditional big-city customer base and build a connection with young kids. Other online styling services and subscription companies such as Stitch Fix, Kidbox and Rockets of Awesome are also fighting to win parents and children in the $69 billion U.S. children's clothing and footwear market. Now, Nike is joining the club.
Cobban noted that avid runners need to replace their shoes frequently and he mentioned the possibility of a marathon membership program.More news: Three Congolese doctors arrested in connection with World Health Organization official's death
About 32% of those surveyed by First Insight indicated plans to subscribe to a box service in the next six months, Petro said, with more Baby Boomers (22 percent) and Generation Xers (28 percent) starting to get on board with such offerings. "This is the beginning of something pretty exciting for Nike".
- Bolton says U.S. ready to negotiate post-Brexit trade pact
- Myanmar landslide toll climbs to 59
- All The Ways To Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 In Australia
- THE MORNING SHOW Official Teaser Trailer (HD) Steve Carrell, Jennifer Aniston
- Hong Kong Int'l Airport reopens, USA warns China not to intervene
- Raptors open and get rings against Zion and more schedule notes
- Asian stocks in mixed mood over the trade agreement perspective
- Canadian teen Andreescu wins Toronto title after tearful Serena Williams retires
- $500K in property stolen from A-Rod's vehicle
- Mahesh Bhupathi named captain for India-Pakistan Davis Cup tie