Excited Louis Fowler ran into a lamppost, hitting his face while trying to keep up with Salah, leaving his nose bloodied.
Salah, who scored in Liverpool's opening day Premier League win against Norwich on Friday, saw the youngster in pain and turned his auto around to check if he was alright, before posing for pictures.
Louis Fowler ran after Salah's vehicle after the player left the club's training ground and, in the process, ran into a lamp-post and hurt himself.
Salah joined Liverpool in 2017 from Roma and has instantly become a fan favourite.More news: Here are the Camera Samples from the Galaxy Note 10
Cooper later took Louis to the hospital where he got the all-clear.
Louis said on GMB: "I had a really bloody nose, someone took me home back to my front garden and I just saw Salah's vehicle by our house".
"I was still spaced out so I didn't really know what was happening, but he got out of his vehicle and posed for a picture".
Louis then spotted Salah's auto leaving the training ground and started running in pursuit of the winger.
GMB presenter Kate Garraway asked if Mr Salah was telling him off, Louis jokingly replied: "Yeah, sort of". As Louis ran after the vehicle for a glimpse of the player he collided with a lamp-post, breaking his nose in the process.More news: Myanmar landslide toll climbs to 59
Pictures of Salah giving the thumbs up next to the bloody nosed lad have gone viral.
"Mo Salah was one of the last ones to come out and the boys were waving at him in a bid to catch his attention".
When Salah's Bentley pulled out, Louis ran after the vehicle in the hope of getting a wave.
He said of meeting Mo: "I gave him a hug and we got a picture together".
Joe said: "No-one could believe it".More news: World’s 1st 108-Megapixel Smartphone Camera Sensor Launched By Samsung & Xiaomi
"He loves you so much and the pain went away instantly when you came to give them a hug".
- Maguire catches Mourinho’s eye on Man United debut
- Three Congolese doctors arrested in connection with World Health Organization official's death
- Bolton says U.S. ready to negotiate post-Brexit trade pact
- The Hunt Release Canceled by Universal Pictures
- $500K in property stolen from A-Rod's vehicle
- Vikings get kicker/punter Kaare Vedvik in trade with Ravens
- This is how ransomware could infect your digital camera
- Tesla Model 3 auto explodes after hitting truck in Moscow
- Warning issued for Apple's 1.4 billion iPad and iPhone users
- Nationals' win ends Mets streak at eight