It will the case of one Nigerian in and another out at AS Monaco this week as the club prepares to complete the signing of winger Henry Onyekuru hours after announcing it had severed ties with Director of Sports Michael Emenalo.
The Nigerian caught the eye of many last season whilst on loan at Turkish giants Galatasaray after netting 18 times in all competitions to help them to a domestic double.More news: Asian stocks in mixed mood over the trade agreement perspective
Monaco are understood to have agreed a fee in the region of £14 million for Onyekuru, which comes just a week after Djibril Sidibe moved to Merseyside on loan.
During his unveiling, Henry Onyekuru said, "I am very happy to join a big club like AS Monaco. He is a fast and powerful offensive player who will strengthen our offensive sector".
The latter is now on the cards, with Monaco the club pushing hardest for him.More news: System Shock 2 Enhanced Edition Announced
The club lost its opening game of the new Ligue Un season 3-0 at home to Olympique Lyonnais on Sunday.
Prior to joining Monaco, Emenalo was technical director at Chelsea and worked with ten different head coaches.
French giants AS Monaco have announced the departure of former Super Eagles star Michael Emenalo after spending nearly two years with the club.More news: Liverpool's Alisson out injured for 'next few weeks', says Klopp
- Fortnite World Champ "Bugha" swatted during Sunday livestream
- Canadian teen Andreescu wins Toronto title after tearful Serena Williams retires
- Google brings fingerprint authentication to Google websites on Android
- Increasing heat, humidity expected today, thunderstorms in store Tuesday
- Manchester City opens Premier League title defense by bossing West Ham
- Janhavi turns Emotional on Sridevi's birthday, remembers her by this post!
- Raptors open and get rings against Zion and more schedule notes
- THE MORNING SHOW Official Teaser Trailer (HD) Steve Carrell, Jennifer Aniston
- Eddie Jones: Scott Barrett's red card 'ridiculous'
- $500K in property stolen from A-Rod's vehicle