England's win deprived Wales of the No.1 world ranking.
Previously playing for Ipswich RFC and Colchester RFC, the once Gorseland Primary School pupil has earned himself a strong reputation playing on the flanks for the Northamptonshire club.
England hooker Dylan Hartley dives as he passes the ball.
Wales also has a big concern over the fitness of Anscombe, the five-eighth limping off in the first half after damaging his left knee in Alun Wyn Jones's Welsh record 135th Test.More news: 5 dead in Pennsylvania fire
He follows Bath No 8 Taulupe Faletau, who suffered a broken collarbone during Wales training, in missing the competition.
Global governing body World Rugby have this year ordered referees to dismiss players for risky tackles in the head and neck area, regardless of intent, as they look to make the game safer.
"The message we have for them is that they have still got to be ready because the circumstances of the World Cup dictates that you have injuries".
32 year old Heinz, who played for the Crusaders until 2015, is one of just two halfbacks in the England squad.
"When you have that enthusiasm as young players it adds to the squad".More news: Tesla Model 3 auto explodes after hitting truck in Moscow
Lock Maro Itoje and the Vunipola brothers Mako and Billy will be at the heart of England's forward pack.
England's last overseas World Cup campaign, in New Zealand in 2011, was marred by several embarrassing off-field incidents, but former Japan and Australia coach Jones said there was only so much he could do in a bid to avoid fresh trouble abroad. Jones also masterminded one of the greatest Rugby World Cup upsets when his Japan team beat South Africa four years ago.
England have named their squad nearly a month in advance of World Rugby's deadline. Maybe common sense was applied today really well, but what I'm saying is that we need to have some consistency in common sense.
England plays Tonga, the United States, Argentina and France in the group stage at the World Cup.More news: Google brings fingerprint authentication to Google websites on Android
- Everton winger Henry Onyekuru completes £12million Monaco move
- Woman found dead, man arrested after major police operation in Sydney CBD
- Canadian teen Andreescu wins Toronto title after tearful Serena Williams retires
- Antonio Brown loses his grievance but says he'll return to the Raiders
- No stopping Hur as Mi-jung wins Ladies Scottish Open
- $500K in property stolen from A-Rod's vehicle
- Apple expands bug bounty programme to all devices
- Popular Ivorian singer, DJ Arafat is dead
- Warning issued for Apple's 1.4 billion iPad and iPhone users
- Fortnite World Champ "Bugha" swatted during Sunday livestream