AB was in line to lose out on $30 million guaranteed if he chose to go through with the retirement.
The Raiders star wide receiver has missed almost all of camp due to a foot ailment, which landed him on the non-football injury list.
Get right out of town.More news: Warning issued for Apple's 1.4 billion iPad and iPhone users
The Antonio Brown-helmet saga has reached it's conclusion...for now.
The details leading up to this moment, however, as chronicled in great detail by NFL Network's Mike Silver, caused an understandable stir on Friday.
Raiders teammates and coaches only saw a small glimpse of Brown on the field in camp, and when he's out there, it certainly elevates everybody else with his preparation and how he practices.
The clash over Brown's helmet is the latest development in a tumultuous offseason for the National Football League star.More news: Body found in hunt for missing teen Nora Quoirin
"There have been a lot of reports out there".
"I support this guy". "I've been experimenting with a couple different ones, and I don't really love the one that I'm in, but I don't really have much of a choice". I don't know what anybody's writing or what anybody thinks, but this foot injury wasn't his fault. It really wasn't his fault, and it's a serious injury.
"I love the game; I love the hustle; young-in got doe he can leave the league but if I leave will the fans still gone love me man?"
"He has a strong feeling about what he's worn on his head, and we're supporting him", Gruden said, according to ESPN.More news: This is how ransomware could infect your digital camera
Antonio Brown suggested he will rejoin the Raiders soon after losing his grievance against the NFL. "I've got some plays for him and I hope I can start calling them". "#AlwaysAFight #Represent #itsbiggerthanme", Brown said.
- Tesla Model 3 auto explodes after hitting truck in Moscow
- Liverpool's Alisson out injured for 'next few weeks', says Klopp
- Janhavi turns Emotional on Sridevi's birthday, remembers her by this post!
- Canadian teen Andreescu wins Toronto title after tearful Serena Williams retires
- 5 dead in Pennsylvania fire
- Increasing heat, humidity expected today, thunderstorms in store Tuesday
- Nike rolls out a subscription service for kids’ sneakers
- Mohamed Salah makes injured fan's day with photo opportunity
- $500K in property stolen from A-Rod's vehicle
- Woman found dead, man arrested after major police operation in Sydney CBD