He allowed two runs and four hits.
If you've already forgotten what those days looked like, so did the offense that suddenly can't be stopped.
Vogt finished with two hits for the Giants, whose sweep moved them within one game of the third-place Rockies in a four-team logjam below the Los Angeles Dodgers in the National League West. "Your name mixed in with those guys, it's a huge day here, there's no getting around it". The Giants have scored 29 runs in their last three games and four or more runs in four of their last five games. Colorado lost by more runs than any other game in 2019, and allowed a season-high 19 runs.More news: Netanyahu condemns his minister's remarks on gays
"RBIs don't matter anymore", Crawford joked.
Gonzalez was charged with two runs on five hits in five innings.
Crawford and Mike Yastrzemski went back to back in the first inning of the first game, which was a makeup for a May 8 rainout.
German Marquez, who won both of his previous starts against the Giants in San Francisco this season, was in trouble from the outset.More news: Umpires made 'error of judgement' in awarding six overthrows - Simon Taufel
Giants: 3B Evan Longoria was placed on the 10-day injured list because of left foot plantar fasciitis. "That was nice. The whole lineup contributed", Crawford said, initially deflecting credit to his teammates. In the top of the ninth inning, Reynolds became the third Rockies position player ever to pitch as he moved onto the mound in mop-up duty.
It was Tapia's fourth-career pinch homer and the third this season. In reality we didn't score a lot of runs but if he doesn't get popped on the bases twice it's probably a different game. The Giants are 18-40 in the last 58 meetings in Colorado and the under is 15-5-1 in the last 21 meetings.
"You just want to go out there and do your job, get outs and kind of not get in the offense's way right now", Samardzija said.
Five of the first six batters he faced connected for hits capped by back-to-back home runs by Crawford and Yastrzemski in San Francisco's five-run first inning.More news: Bali quake sparks panic, shakes buildings
Crawford added an RBI single in the fourth, a two-run drive off Jesus Tinoco in the sixth and a two-run single in the ninth off Reynolds.
- SpaceX astronaut mission looking 'increasingly difficult' in 2019
- Twitter redesign is faster, cleaner and includes new color themes
- Greta Gerwig and Noah Baumbach to Write Margot Robbie Barbie Movie
- North Korea says it's rethinking promises made to Trump
- Robbie Gould signs a new contract with the 49ers
- Iran's top diplomat warns US is 'playing with fire'
- Aids-related deaths have increased by 5% in eastern Europe, central Asia
- NASA Technician Recalls Apollo 11 Work on Launch Anniversary
- Colorado 0 - 3 Arsenal - Match Report & Highlights
- Epstein accuser says she spent time with him in New Mexico