He was stopped by police at the airport when he was seen acting suspiciously after flying from Bogota in Colombia.
A Colombian man who looked nervous coming out of his flight in Barcelona, Spain caught the attention of security officials not for his actions, but for his very unusual looking wig.More news: Amazon Prime Day 2019: save £110 on Apple iPhone XR
The man's toupee was removed during the search, and officers found a package stuck to his head.
The Colombian was detained at the end of June.
The 65-year-old man arrived at Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat Airport from Bogotá, Columbia wearing a toupee that "protruded more than necessary", local media reported.More news: 20mn children not vaccinated in 2018: UN warns against 'stagnation'
The arrests took place after the Colombians allegedly handed over the cocaine to Brit men at a shopping centre near Madrid.
The man in question has been charged with a crime against public health and is being held at the disposal of the competent judicial authority.More news: Trump mulls ousting Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross
- 'The Bachelorette' 2019: Top 3 for Hannah B.'s Season Revealed!
- Tesla Cuts Model 3 Prices In New Sales Push
- Federal Judge Curtailed Damages Award Bayer AG by $25.27 Million
- Space Jam 2 Has Had A Director Shakeup
- Penguin Duo Removed Again From New Zealand Sushi Sopt
- Kellyanne Conway Defies House Democrats' Subpoena at White House Direction
- Meghan Markle channels long-forgotten stardom roots, meets Beyoncé at Lion King premiere
- Kylie Jenner Just Wore a Vintage Bikini Older Than She Is
- Bali quake sparks panic, shakes buildings
- Toni Nadal: It was better for Rafael that Djokovic won Wimbledon