Record-shattering artist Lil Nas X has unveiled a new version of his global No.1 hit today.
Recently, Lionsgate unleashed a trailer featuring "Old Town Road" to promote the September 20th release of Rambo: Last Blood, starring Sylvester Stallone.More news: Amazon’s music service is actually growing more quickly than Spotify
If you liked Lil Nas X's "Old Town Road", there's some good news.More news: Super 30 Day 2 in overseas
Billy Ray Cyrus became a household name over the course of his unprecedented career, which spans across music, television, and theater. This one has Billy Ray Cyrus but also throws Young Thug and viral superstar and young yodeler Mason Ramsey into the stew. Thug adds a dash of country twang and seems to be having a lot of fun with the track, taking his usual subject matter (money, drugs, women) and giving them a more country vibe.
Only two songs have outlasted 14 weeks atop the Hot 100, and both topping the charts for exactly 16 weeks. The song was the second single from Nelly's album Suit and peaked at #3 on the Billboard charts. Lil Nas X teased the project back in April while praising Young Thug for being a pioneer of country-trap. But with country trap, I in no way want to take credit for that.More news: Wide Amber Alert issued for 18-month-old Dallas boy
- Funeral held for ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ star Beth Champan
- Barbie doll launched to honour singer David Bowie's hit single
- Minecraft Earth en route in private beta
- Matthijs de Ligt to Juventus: De Ligt out of Ajax tour squad
- Widespread Manhattan Power Outage Causes Broadway Cancellations and Delays
- Google to update News tab to emphasise on headlines
- Reckitt to pay $1.4 bln to end US opioid addiction treatment probes
- Social Media Clampdown May Loom Amid Rampant Bias
- National Football League suspends Jets’ Chris Herndon four games
- Listen to Justin Bieber hop on Billie Eilish's hit song 'Bad Guy'