Access is being restricted whereas they work out the load on the game's servers.
Mojang revealed augmented reality game Minecraft Earth earlier this year, and now they have even more exciting news for us, as a closed beta has been announced courtesy of the trailer below. Players can tap on these objects to unlock special items, blocks, and objects to be used in the world around them.More news: Widespread Manhattan Power Outage Causes Broadway Cancellations and Delays
Players can share their virtual Minecraft Earth environment and forge friendships and cooperation within the game.More news: Funeral held for ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ star Beth Champan
The Minecraft world is just nearby.
Microsoft had a really impressive demo for Minecraft Earth at Apple's WWDC conference in June, and this week, the company is officially opening up the closed beta for the new game. You may be invited to join the closed beta so you'll have to check your email from time to time. It starts up in the next two weeks in a limited number of locations on iOS, with Android to follow later. If you are a lover of personalization, know that the skin of the character can be changed in a very similar way to what has already been seen in the original title.
Back in May, Microsoft introduced Minecraft Earth AR game.More news: Barbie doll launched to honour singer David Bowie's hit single
Once you collect enough tappables, you level up and once you have enough resources you can build things that are placed into the real world from your phone screen. A Microsoft or Xbox Live account is also required during registration to get updates on the future release of the beta version.
- Jenelle Evans allegedly ‘fabricated’ David Eason dog killing ‘for publicity’
- Angela Merkel opts to sit at ceremony after third bout of shaking
- Wide Amber Alert issued for 18-month-old Dallas boy
- Super 30 Day 2 in overseas
- Earthquake shakes Puget Sound; no damage reported
- Ursula von der Leyen signals she will not reopen Brexit talks
- Huawei calls on US to lift export restrictions
- Jeffrey Epstein: prosecutors accuse financier of witness tampering
- Listen to Justin Bieber hop on Billie Eilish's hit song 'Bad Guy'
- Canada’s Kia Nurse named a starting guard for WNBA all-star game