Access is being restricted whereas they work out the load on the game's servers.
Mojang revealed augmented reality game Minecraft Earth earlier this year, and now they have even more exciting news for us, as a closed beta has been announced courtesy of the trailer below. Players can tap on these objects to unlock special items, blocks, and objects to be used in the world around them.More news: Google to update News tab to emphasise on headlines
Players can share their virtual Minecraft Earth environment and forge friendships and cooperation within the game.More news: Canada’s Kia Nurse named a starting guard for WNBA all-star game
The Minecraft world is just nearby.
Microsoft had a really impressive demo for Minecraft Earth at Apple's WWDC conference in June, and this week, the company is officially opening up the closed beta for the new game. You may be invited to join the closed beta so you'll have to check your email from time to time. It starts up in the next two weeks in a limited number of locations on iOS, with Android to follow later. If you are a lover of personalization, know that the skin of the character can be changed in a very similar way to what has already been seen in the original title.
Back in May, Microsoft introduced Minecraft Earth AR game.More news: Angela Merkel opts to sit at ceremony after third bout of shaking
Once you collect enough tappables, you level up and once you have enough resources you can build things that are placed into the real world from your phone screen. A Microsoft or Xbox Live account is also required during registration to get updates on the future release of the beta version.
- Listen to Justin Bieber hop on Billie Eilish's hit song 'Bad Guy'
- Star Trek actress Stephanie Niznik dead at 52
- Irina Shayk Still Believe In Marriage After Bradley Cooper Split
- Widespread Manhattan Power Outage Causes Broadway Cancellations and Delays
- Simona Halep blitzes Serena Williams to win Wimbledon title
- Jenelle Evans allegedly ‘fabricated’ David Eason dog killing ‘for publicity’
- Man Steals Car With Kids Inside. It Doesn’t End Well
- Wide Amber Alert issued for 18-month-old Dallas boy
- Amazon’s music service is actually growing more quickly than Spotify
- Teen bomber kills at least five at eastern Afghanistan wedding