News items can be easily searched through Google Search.
Through its official Twitter handle, Google has released a new design for News tab in its Google Search. Well, Google has redesigned the Search News tab with a new interface. While it's clear that the new design is a lot less busy than its predecessor, it'll be harder to get an idea of the breadth of coverage or read related news stories.More news: Ursula von der Leyen signals she will not reopen Brexit talks
Google says the redesign will roll out "over the next couple weeks", so if you don't have it already, give it some time. Google wants to make it easier to find the news you need by making publisher names more prominent and organising articles more clearly to help them stand out.
Google said it would begin rolling out this feature over the next few weeks.More news: Star Trek actress Stephanie Niznik dead at 52
The updated News tab will be rolling out to users around the world in the coming weeks. TechCrunch has seen a preview of the re-design and reports how news articles are now organized in a compact list of links, allowing the user to see several headlines around a single topic in one space.
The new update will add a particular link about news as a card.More news: Manhattan 'completely dark' after NYC power cut
Additionally, the new Cart-type layout of Search Results News will display the full heading of the Article or News instead of showing a small headline. For each news story, the Search Giant will add a blog link and the publisher's name. However, anxiety over digital news has grown in recent years, with publishers anxious by diminishing income and experts warning about the proliferation of low-quality sources.
- Amazon’s music service is actually growing more quickly than Spotify
- Social Media Clampdown May Loom Amid Rampant Bias
- Minecraft Earth en route in private beta
- Man Steals Car With Kids Inside. It Doesn’t End Well
- Jenelle Evans allegedly ‘fabricated’ David Eason dog killing ‘for publicity’
- Funeral held for ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ star Beth Champan
- Sudan military stop attempted coup, arrest involved security officers
- Tottenham bid to beat Arsenal for St Etienne defender William Saliba
- Angela Merkel opts to sit at ceremony after third bout of shaking
- Jeffrey Epstein: prosecutors accuse financier of witness tampering